My flat may be small in size, but I furnish it nicely. It has 1 living room, separate kitchen, and bathroom with shower.
The area is quiet but urban, easy to explore Roppongi, Shibuya, & Ebisu.
# This place is LGBT friendly. Gay couples should be aware that the mattress bed might be small for you if you are two tall men.
It is a studio apartment with 1 bed room, kitchen and bathroom with wash basing, toilet, and bathtub with shower.
The room is basically for 1 person. But if 1 person sleeps on sofa or 2 people share a single mattress, it can accommodate 2 persons.
Bathroom includes wash basing, toilet, and bathtub with shower.
Note: you need to use shared laundry on the lower floor. It requires a few hundred yen each time.
- No restricted area within the room.
- You need to use shared laundry on the lower floor.
Interaction with guests
[Interaction with Guests]
My apartment will be available only when I am off to somewhere. So the interaction with guests will be minimum.
So I may only have a minimum interaction with guests. But I will make sure that I am reachable from my guest via email or phone as much as possible.
Other things to note
- Being into ECO, I require all my guests to sort the rubbish accordingly. Please see House Rule section too.
- It has no wired Internet. I might be able to rent you my wi-fi router instead. Pls ask for its availability.
- It has no tv, but there is an iMac you can use to watch DVDs and other contents.
- Room has no washing machine. You need to use shared laundry on the lower floor. It requires a few hundred yen each time for washing and drying.
Minimum requirements are here:
- Being into ECO and ETHICAL, I want all my guests to sort the rubbish accordingly so that they can be re-cycled to maximum extent. See (URL HIDDEN) for more details.
- The room is non-smoking.
- You can brings friends but please keep the noise to minimum after 11pm.
- Don't answer the door unless you expect someone.
- Everything in kitchen is free to use. Please wash and return them where they are after use.
- Likewise, all books and mangas are free to read. I appreciate it if you handle them with care and return where they are after.
Currently based in Tokyo, I run a small branding and copy-writing agency.
My love goes to pop music (esp. Drum'n Bass), films (not love stories...), reading good books, and working with people inspiring me as well as getting inspired by me. I used be an athlete, but I don't play sports often now.
I much care for ethical life, trying not to be a person who can only becomes happy by shopping a lots, consumming a lot, and owning a lot. I want to feel comfortable and content with a few things I love.