In-district Friedrichshain, calm, close to a big park, beautiful wooden furniture, well-equipped kitchen.
It's very quiet because the windows are oriented to the yard and the neigbours are quiet.
The house is well-kept.
One of the highlights is the bed. Not only is it king size (2 x 2 meters) but also the matresses are high quality. They are soft, so ideal for normal weight people. Also, the blankets and pillows are high quality (unlike most Airbnb accomodations), there's one down and one cotton blanket. The pillows are firm. So you will sleep very well.
There's an additional mattress for a third guest.
As I'm a passionate cook, the kitchen is well equipped: microwave, whisk, blender, toaster, many cutting knifes, trenchers and spices.
There's a hair dryer.
I can also lend you two good city bikes, just ask.
* All rooms (bedroom, kitchen, bathroom)
* Wireless Internet (16 Megabit/s = 2 Megabyte/s)
* Powerful hifi stereo amp with speakers (connect your devices via audio jack)
* Boombox compatible to audio CD and MP3 CD
* I even bought the Lonely Planet Berlin tourist guide book in English for you to borrow (2015 issue)
Interaction with guests
During your stay, you will be alone in the flat.
Downloading of copyright protected material is strictly prohibited!