Do you want to be off the beaten path? See the lava flow? Get away from it all & enjoy this private apartment on our rural property w pool & hot tub. Near ocean cliffs.Very quiet area. We are 15 miles from Hilo and 15 miles from the preferred Kalapana Ocean Lava viewing area. Located between Hilo, Pahoa & Volcano Natl park. Aloha!
-No smoking in the unit or on the lanai.
- No diving in pool.
-Check in is 4 pm. Check out at 11am. Please don't try to check-in early unless already arranged as the cleaners need this time to prepare the apartment for your arrival.
-Please call or email with your estimated time of arrival or when you're on your way to the house. We will arrange to meet you to give you keys so you can enter the property.
-Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
-Turn off lights, appliances and fans while out to conserve energy.
- Be careful. We live on lava! Enjoy the grounds but watch your step. Lava is sharp and slippery. The sea cliffs and the ocean are dangerous! Enter at your own risk.
- Park your vehicle in the designated parking area which is behind the house.
- This unit comes equipped with Wifi and Satellite TV by Dish. In case of a power outage the lights, TV and internet will not operate.
- Observe the Hawaiian style by removing your shoes before entering.
- Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits or with suntan oil on.
- Do not flush sanitary products down the toilet.
- No diving or running at the pool/hot tub area. The deck and concrete can be slippery when wet.
-Please use the ladder to get in and out of pool. The sides of the pool are not meant for standing or sitting. Enter at your own risk.
- We have bikes you can ride but bike usage is at your own risk.
- We use solar power when possible & use a rainwater catchment system for our water supply to conserve energy.
-Be considerate to your new neighbors! Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be louder than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- No pets.
Enjoy our hale and "malama the aina."(care for the land.)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.