Inspired by the beautiful life. The cosy and comfortable house is made with natural stone and reclaimed wood quite like what it is supposed to be for a house in the hills. Enjoy your stay in the suites. Enjoy the quite and natural surroundings.
The space is in the 'Lake District' of Uttrakhand. La Belle Vie is just 100 meters to the Naukuchiatal Lake. Tucked away in the midst of a forest and near an eco-resort. At the same time it is close to markets, hospitals, restaurants and other recreational activities like boating, paragliding, treking, nature walks etc. It's like a hub from where one can travel to exotic places like Ranikhet, Binsar, Mukteshwar, Ramgarh, Almora. A minimum of 2 families (2 adults, 2 kids) can easily fit in to 2 suites.
Ideally, the space is for 6 people since there are 3 double beds however we can accommodate for 4 more people with mattresses that are placed on the lofts in 2 rooms. Additional charge for accomodation beyond 6 people is only Rs. 1000/- per person per day.
All guest will be able to access room, bathrooms and loft facilities. Telephone, internet, kitchen, garden, refrigerator, heater. Basic things that one needs to be comfortable. The guest's can also order from a basic menu incase they don't wish to cook themselves.
However, kitchen will close by 10:30 pm. On request it may be extended by an hour only. Our cook cum caretaker needs to come in early to prepare the kitchen for breakfast and other meals.
Interaction with guests
During guest stay, there will be interaction with staff and Manager. The owner might be present when there are guests sometimes. The Manager will help arrange cab facility, travel arrangements if required.
Other things to note
Important to carry your own wine and cheese. It is either difficult to find or more expensive. Beer and beverages are available in the vicinity but might cost more than in the city.
Kitchen items are not to be moved out of the kitchen.
Guests should take of the place as if it is their own. The house is made with labour of love. A lot has gone into the design of the place.
1. All guest will have to register along with ID (Passport or other relevant documents).
2. All trash should go into the dustbins.
3. Small pets are allowed but all litter needs to be cleared by the guests themselves. Please don't throw bundles of tissue and poo as it blocks the pipeline and it is difficult to clean up and becomes hugely cumbersome. One needs to be careful of mountain leopards. Pets should be with guest at all times.
4. Noise pollution is heard much louder than in the city. Important to be concerned towards neighbors so get together's and parties if organized needs to get wrapped up by 11 pm max.
5. Important to order food carefully so that there is no waste. Our cook knows to cook only Indian food. Food must be ordered 1 hour in advance for breakfast and at least 4 hours in advance for lunch or dinner. Food is chargeable as per order.
6. No smoking within the premises.
7. Safety of all guest things are at the owners risk.
8. Civility and conduct with staff is very important.
9. Guest should not invite undesirable elements into the premises.
10. All property damaged including crockery will be chargeable.
11. Please do not throw any sanitary napkins, condoms, cigarettes and such into the pots in the bathroom as it clogs the pipelines and getting them cleared is an expensive affair and once opened we get to see all that one might have dumped thru' it. Please take care. It is a special request.
12. Checkout strictly by 10 am. Check-in by 12 pm.
13. Kitchen will close by 10 pm. Our cook cum caretaker needs to come in early to prepare the kitchen for breakfast and other meals. Also, kitchen items are not to be moved out of the kitchen.
14. Cooking your own food is allowed but there will be a minimum charge for using gas/fuel is only Rs. 200/- per day. Please make sure to use all kitchen items with care. Any damage will need to be paid for at original price as it will need to bought and replaced at the same cost.