"Finnwood" is the ultimate destination for a pure Michigan vacation. Enjoy a truly relaxing retreat at this modern minimalist, cabin getaway nestled among ten acres of maple trees and cherry orchards. A seven minute drive from both the water and downtown Suttons Bay, and in close proximity to Traverse City, Leland, Northport and more, you can enjoy a quiet getaway and all that Leelanau Peninsula and northern Michigan has to offer.
- Please be respectful of quiet hours 10 p.m.- 8 a.m.
- Extra guests $20 per guest per night
- Finnwood is on a septic tank, as such please dispose of all sanitary napkins in bathroom trash can
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check- out is at 11 a.m. Arriving earlier or want that extra hour of sleep? Should be fine but please check with us first
- To ensure we keep our rugs and floor squeaky clean for guests' enjoyment, please no shoes inside the house.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
- Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first.
- We understand Finnwood is the perfect spot for a party or gathering but please ask us first. Special rates apply.
- The sauna in basement is non-functional and not available for guest use. Please do not operate.
We hope that you love Finnwood as much as we do! We were married here last year, so this property is extra special for our family.
Her: Event Manager by trade-- Loves hammocks, a good book, twinkling lights, hanging plants, and always on the search for thrifted and vintage treasures.
Him: Higher Education Professional by trade-- Loves fishing small bass in Lake Leelanau, tapping Finnwood maples for syrup, and petting every dog in sight.
Us: Exploring the woods of Finnwood, boat life, MCM design, basset hounds and setting up forts with our nine year old son.