This cozy and spacious room in a romantic old apartment with 4m ceilings. Located in the center of Berlin, 500m away from the famous Frankfurter Alee. The house is isolated from the street noise and is perfect for rest after long walks or nights out.
Hidden away from the street noise on a picturesque quiet street, this apartment offers peace and quiet while still being conveniently located in the center and close to everything that makes Berlin special.
Guests have access to Wifi
Large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Bathroom with separate tub and shower
Projector for theatre style movie and entertainment enjoyment.
• Outside shoes should not be worn in the kitchen and bathroom. We walk barefoot there and for hygiene reasons we ask to keep the outside shoes in the corridor or in your room.
• If you have to be up early or come in late, please open the doors (main door, your room door, bathroom door) quietly and without slamming them. Sometimes we go to bed early and have to be up for work at 6 and sometimes we like to sleep in so quiet environment is beneficial for everyone.
• Please use shower time efficiently, especially in the mornings when everyone is trying to be out the door quickly. If 4 people take 15 minutes, then the last person will have to wait almost an hour to use the shower. Please be mindful of that.
• No illegal internet usage, such as Torrents, illegal movie downloads, illegal streaming. NOTE: German networks are monitored and we will be notified within 24 hours if illegal audio/video file sharing occurs. These are regulations across all of Germany
• No parties (without prior discussion with the host). Guests are welcome but overnights stays should be arranged pror
• No drugs
• Clean up after yourself. We do have a cleaning lady coming here every week to clean the common areas
• Please smoke outside. However, there are exceptions on evenings where we may have guests and dinners together where some smoking may be done in the kitchen. Normally, this is a smoke free house.
If you have read this far than you are pretty serious about this listing and I would be happy to host you. Mention that you have read the house rules in your booking request and I will be very happy to accept your reservation.
I enjoy travel on a budget, meeting new people and discovering new experiences. I rarely stay at home and prefer the great outdoors. Love dining out.