Stay in this large sunny room with 4 meter high ceilings and a convenient location to everything that makes Berlin so special. Located in the back building, the apartment is insulated from the street noise and offers peace and serenity in the centre.
2 stops to Alexanderplatz by Underground
6 stops to party district Kreuzberg with all the clubs (walking 20-30 mins)
10 Minute walk to charming and famous Friedrichshain with its unique bars and restaurants
Guests have access to Wifi
Large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Bathroom with separate tub and shower
EXTRA 1: Comfortable and stylish Dutch bike for rent at 50% off the street price. Save €50/week.
EXTRA 2: Mobile internet SIM card with 3GB at €20
Interaction with guests
I prefer to allow my guests to enjoy the peace and comfort of my home without bombarding them with questions about their personal lives. However, if my guests need advice or seek help, I am always reachable in person on by mobile.
Other things to note
*** Please note that I update my calendar regularly. If the room is listed on Airbnb, it is available, so please avoid asking "Is the room available?" type of questions :)
• Outside shoes should not be worn in the kitchen and bathroom. We walk barefoot there and for hygiene reasons we ask to keep the outside shoes in the corridor or in your room.
• If you have to be up early or come in late, please open the doors (main door, your room door, bathroom door) quietly and without slamming them. Sometimes we go to bed early and have to be up for work at 6 and sometimes we like to sleep in so quiet environment is beneficial for everyone.
• Please use shower time efficiently, especially in the mornings when everyone is trying to be out the door quickly. If 4 people take 15 minutes, then the last person will have to wait almost an hour to use the shower. Please be mindful of that.
• No illegal internet usage, such as Torrents, illegal movie downloads, illegal streaming. NOTE: German networks are monitored and we will be notified within 24 hours if illegal audio/video file sharing occurs. These are regulations across all of Germany
• No parties (without prior discussion with the host). Guests are welcome but overnights stays should be arranged pror
• No drugs
• Clean up after yourself. We do have a cleaning lady coming here every week to clean the common areas
• Please smoke outside. However, there are exceptions on evenings where we may have guests and dinners together where some smoking may be done in the kitchen. Normally, this is a smoke free house.
If you have read this far than you are pretty serious about this listing and I would be happy to host you. Mention that you have read the house rules in your booking request and I will be very happy to accept your reservation.
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy travel on a budget, meeting new people and discovering new experiences. I rarely stay at home and prefer the great outdoors. Love dining out.