About this listing
* Vast and bright apartment on the 1st floor of a pretty old house with independent entrance under the Arcs Antiques!
* In the heart of a charming village of 250 inhabitants nested 696m in the hollow of the mountains! Can accommodate 4 to 10 people.
PROGRAM: Rest / Beautiful walks on foot or by bicycle and visit our beautiful region!
* The region is full of beautiful circuits for bikers and is ideal for "canyoning"
* Room available for bicycles and parking for motorcycles
* Vast and bright apartment
* Large living room with exceptional views of the mountains.
* 3 large rooms with 160 beds (1 with bed BB and 1 with bed of 80).
* A children room with 3 beds 80.
* Equipped kitchen preserved "with charm of old time" with dishwasher!
* 1 bathroom, washing machine.
* Modem to access the Internet!
* The entrance "on the ground floor" of the apartment is independent and leads to our small garden which you can use to make your grills on the BARBECU and taste them on the spot!
* Access to a large roof terrace to make the most of the sun and extend the linen!
In the village: Bar / Restaurant (closed on Mondays)
* In 4 km All trade / cinema / theater tennis / Swimming pool etc. *
* Starting point to visit our beautiful "Carnica Alps"
* It is the ideal place for excursions and nice walks in the fresh air, on foot or on bicycle. (Room available for the bicycles) with nice circuits for the bikers (Parking for 6 to 8 motorbikes) and ideal For lovers of "Canyoning"!
. Marked paths, picnic air on the courses.
Interaction with guests
We speak Italian, French and have some notions of English!
We are on site and will always be happy to help you and to inform you about the visits and events taking place at the time of your stay!
* This apartment (10 beds maximum) has only one bathroom!
* On the same landing, we offer a large bedroom with a shower room (shower / washbasin / WC) for 2 people (BB or child under 6 years old) see in section (Large DWC room in the heart of the mountains)
* For more information: Open photos "BENVENUTI a FUSEA"!
Other things to note
* At less than 15 minutes, Arta's terms for your "Welfare" and Zuglio "Julium Carniculum" famous for its Roman vestiges.
* At 20 minutes, our lakes and the inescapable Mt Zocolan, emblematic passage of the tour of Italy!
* On your way Venice not to be missed! Udine and its castle, Trieste and its lagoon.
Not to mention: Austria at 33 km and the former Yugoslavia (Croatia / Slovenia) at +/- 70 km.
* Ideally located for lovers of "canyoning"!
* Les animaux bien éduqués sont acceptés.(nous avons un Briard de 9 ans)
* (On peu fumer raisonnablement dans le séjour.)
Nous souhaitons récupérer un appartement propre en fin de séjour !
Il est demandé d'occuper les lieux "en bon père de famille", de les entretenir et de veiller à la tranquillité du voisinage.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
Nous habitons cette jolie et tranquille maison dans un charmant village de 250 habitants, niché au creux des montagnes à 696 m d'haltitude !
Nous souhaitons partager ce privilège avec des clients/Amis que nous serons heureux d'acueillir !
Nous serons présents pour les aider, les dépaner et les informer sur les visites et activités diverses se déroulant au moment de leur séjour !
Leur animal de compagnie sera le bienvenu (Nous avons un Briard de7 ans)