Tony Birdrock is the fashionable walking district of South La Jolla, family friendly with many great shops, restaurants, parks, sunsets. Our tropical Paradise Resort home is the perfect family retreat. Walk to many great locations, beaches, and more.
Our home is over 3,650 sq feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. Top floor with 11 foot ceilings, master suite with jacuzzi tub, walk in closet, two bedrooms with connecting jack and jill bathroom, computer study, balconies with ocean views. Down stairs has a entry way, galley kitchen, large dining room, office/computer area and very large family room with flat screen TV DVD, comfy couches, desks, and entry to you tropical back yard with free form pool, spa, built it BBQ, tiki bar. Our private garden alley with fruit trees, garden, birds is quite special. One week minimum stay. Contact us for availablility, we do not use the airbnb calendar. Rental agreement
and rules required and will be sent when booking is made.
Everything, entire house rental
Interaction with guests
Privacy no other guests but you!
Other things to note
No visitors allowed only registered guests. One week minimum stay.
Rental agreement and rules required and will be sent when booking is made.
Sorry no parties or loud music. Any complaints or police service fees are chargeable items, up to $2,000.00 We require our guests to provide us with certain personal identifying information such a Driver's License or Passport. Additionally, a contract will be required prior to arrival.
Below is a copy of the contract:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. PST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING property.
3. Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
4. No parties, wedding groups, visitors or events allowed, or will result in loss of deposit.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $2,000.00 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (30) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash cans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and property is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. Late check outs may be chargeable per landlord.
h. Additional cleaning fees may be charged if deemed necessary by owner.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by owner(URL HIDDEN)6. PAYMENT Any disputes regarding deposit or rental payments are decided by landlord only, no third parties resolutions including credit card companies or others.
7. CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to stated amount of persons. An additional charge or $175.00 per person per night for additional guests will be assessed.
10. No other people allowed on the property except registered guest due to insurance and liability.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
13. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. PARKING– Maximum 2 cars
17. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
18, Owner reserves the right for owner, owner’s agent or other to enter property for inspection, repair or other, at any time, as well as reside in owner’s unit, lower tower.
Personal Information: (Please include a copy of your driver’s license or passport. And list names of all guests)
City, State, Zip :