We truly enjoyed staying at Antonio’s place for 9 days in mid-Sep. The apartment is at it looks on the photos. The double bed is very comfortable and good size (we’re used to sleep in a king size bed at home). Antonio also provided us with a travel cot for our 22 month old girl to sleep in. It looked very comfortable and she enjoyed sleeping in there. There are wooden window shutters that allows the house to stay fresh. We didn’t need to use the aircon. The flat has all the amenities for a comfy stay – well stocked kitchen, washing machine. Towels, bedlinen were provided. Also the shower has a good pressure.
We didn’t have a car and thought the location was brilliant. Perfectly located to enjoy strolls in the town centre and 15min pleasant walk to local beaches La Cinta and Cala d’Ambra. Also the bus station is nearby where a “beach bus” could be taken. Our understanding is that this bus just works from 1 Jun – 30 Sep. Also other buses were available to visit nearby town such as Budoni.
Highlights near the apartment include:
- Around the corner is an excellent butcher that also is a grill restaurant. “Lo Sfizio” Grillegria Gastronomia, via Asfodeli
- 2min walk from the flat you’re in the town centre “high street” which sells freshly made pasta, artisan ice cream, patisserie and delis with local produce.
- On Fri mornings (08:30-13:00) a farmer’s market takes place right opposite the flat. It’s quite big and you can find food but also clothes and general households.
- On your way to La Cinta beach is a fish monger “pescheria” that also offers great meals to take away or have there.
- 1min walk from the house a “trampoline” park was set up charging 2eu for 10min. It looks like just works during summer months.
- There is a decent children’s playground approx. 7 min walk from the flat. And a larger one approx. 15min walk.
We felt in loved with San Teodoro and the gorgeous beaches. We recommend Antonio’s place and happily stay there again.