The house has a great location! Can easily sleep up to 10 guests. There are 3 bedrooms with total 6 beds and 2 bathrooms. About 1500 sq.ft. Renovated with red oak hard wood floor throughout the house, free Wifi, free Netflix, TV, DVD, etc. Great location too!
This house is centrally located for maximum year-round fun (Tokochi Street, South Lake Tahoe, CA). It is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, and located inside El Dorado national forest with lots of great scenic trails just behind the house, which are perfect for hiking and biking in the summer. Yet the house has easy access to pioneer trail. It is only about 10 miles from the south Lake Tahoe beach, 10 miles from Heavenly Ski, 30 miles from Kirkwood Ski, and 25 miles from Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski, 15 miles from all the well known Nevada casinos like Harrah's and Harvey's. In 10 minutes driving distance, there are many restaurants, and major supermarkets like Safeway, and Raley's.
The house offers plenty to do during fall, spring, summer, or winter— beach walking, swimming, biking, Lake Tahoe cruise, biking, golfing, bathing in hot spring, fishing, skiing, hiking, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc.
The space is a two-story floor plan, 1300 sq. ft., and will easily sleep up to ten guests in comfort.
There are 3 bedrooms with total 6 beds:
A master bedroom downstairs has a king size bed(URL HIDDEN)bedroom upstairs has a queen size bed,(URL HIDDEN)loft bedroom upstairs has a queen size bed, two full size beds, and a twin size bed.
Each bed has 1 down comforter, 1 100% cotton duvet, 2 pillows, 1 warm blanket, 2 shower towels, 2 hand towels.
The house has 2 bathrooms with shampoo, shower gel, hair conditioner, hand soap, and hair dryer provided.(URL HIDDEN)2-car garage and paved driveway can park 4 cars.
The living room is large, bright, open with tall wooden A-frame ceilings, a wood burning fireplace, tracking light, and a large sliding glass door out onto the balcony. Step out onto the balcony and deck, you can smell fresh mountain air while enjoying your morning coffee or a glass of wine on a sunny afternoon. Solid red oak hard wood floor throughout the house. There are comfortable leather couches for relaxing, a flat screen TV with cable, free-WiFi, Free Netflix and a DVD player for fun movie nights.(URL HIDDEN)The dining room has a hand-crafted wooden table that seats six. Brand new kitchen supplied with plenty of dishes, glasses, cups, utensils, coffee maker, toaster, tea kettle, rice cooker, salt, peeper, etc for you to prepare a delicious and healthy vocational meal.(URL HIDDEN)For a Lake Tahoe vacation close to everything, we want to make this comfortable, warming house your home base!
No public transit.
Our 2-car garage and paved parkway can park 4 cars.
Interaction with guests
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation. I will email you the house check in and check out instruction a few days prior to your arrival date.
Other things to note
Cleaning Fee: $140.
Please read and agree the Rental Agreement in the house manual section before accepting your reservation. Upon accepting the reservation, you have fully read and fully agreed the Rental Agreement.
Please read and agree the VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT in our house rules and house manual section before accepting and requesting your reservation. Upon accepting the reservation or sending your reservation booking request, you have fully read and fully agreed this VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT. Guests must agree to our VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT before booking:
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
(Tenants, occupants, or guests are the renters of this house, we use either tenants, occupants, or guests interchangeably in this contract):
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at:
1239 Tokochi st. South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
The house owners:
Andy Zhou (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Rachel Zhou (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Guest(s) agree to abide by the Rental Rules listed below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Check in time: 4pm or later;
- Check out time: 11 am or earlier.
Section I: This section is from El Dorado county Treasure Office:
Attention Tenants, Occupants, Guests:
Law enforcement may cite you, and you may be fined for violations:
-creating any disturbance (including noise) that is offensive, excessive, continuous, unusually loud annoying, or which disturbs, injures, or endangers the comfort, repose, health, peace, or safety of others.
-Trash left outside at anytime other than as described below:
Day of trash pick-up: Thursday.
Trash must not be left on the exterior of this property except from 6:00 p.m. of the day prior to trash pick-up to 6:00 p.m. of the day of trash pick-up.
-Exceeding maximum occupancy indicated below:
Maximum occupancy: 10 persons.
Maximum number of vehicles allowed on property is 4, and these must be parked in garage, on paved driveway or immediately in front of property. By El Dorado County Ordinance (5.56.110), no vehicle of an occupant is allowed to be parked on the street in front of any other property.
Except in areas where signs permit, no parking is allowed on the street during snow removal conditions, or between November 1st and May 1st in that portion of the County lying south of the Placer/El Dorado County line and north of the Bliss State Park’s northern boundary within the Lake Tahoe Basin Watershed area.
You may be asked to immediately leave the premises for violations of the El Dorado County Code.
- Access: Guest shall allow homeowner or homeowner’s agent access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Cancellation Policy:
Strict Cancellation Policy: Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations must be made by 12:00 PM (Central Standard Time) on the appropriate day.
For more details about strict cancellation policy, please refer to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) website.
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
- In consideration hereof and of the use or occupancy of the said premises, Tenants agree:
1. To maintain said premises in a clean, orderly, and law-abiding manner. Owner or owner’s agent shall have the right to enter and inspect said premises at any and all reasonable times
2. Tenants and/or guests of the vacation home rental are aware of, and do not create unreasonable noise or disturbances, engage in disorderly conduct, or violate provisions of, the El Dorado County code or any State law pertaining to noise or disorderly conduct.
3. PARKING –Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only, which means on the drive way or inside garage. Parking on the street is not permitted during snow season due to snow removal is needed on street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Failure to conform to the parking and occupancy requirements of this house is a violation of this ordinance.
4. To pay the security deposits. Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key, etc. When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored in Airbnb. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method if all provisions of this contract are met including; but not limited to: there is no damage done to the house or its contents beyond normal wear and tear, following “check-out instruction”, no linens are lost or damaged, and the renter is not evicted by the owner, the owners representative, or local law enforcement, etc.. Charges in excess of the security deposit will be billed to the renter. After a reservation is made, you can verify the amount of the security deposit on your billing receipt. Security deposits are not included in the total cost of a listing, and Airbnb does not charge service fees on security deposits
5. Owner refers to the non-essential appliance items such as television, microwave, oven, dishwasher, internet, laundry washer and dryer, etc as "extras" and they are supplied at no extra charge to renter. In the event of malfunction of any of these appliances or malfunction of some features of these appliances, the renters are required to notify the owner as soon as possible, so the timely repair of them can be done. The owner will have the "extra" appliance repaired as quickly as practical, but no refund of rent or partial rent will be made to renters due to this.
6.CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY: The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite or cable TV access, fireplace, BBQ grills, etc. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
7. Respect owners’ areas; Locked areas such as owners personal storage areas are not included in the lease
8. This is a NON-SMOKING UNIT. Smoking is permissible in outdoor areas only. Do not leave cigarettes on the ground.
9. Housekeeping: A cleaning fee is included in the rental cost. No cleaning service is provided during your stay. The owner will appreciate the property being left in a tidy state. We suggest you bring your beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
10. UTILITIES: Water, electricity, fuel for the furnace and fireplace, trash and sewer costs are included in the rental costs.
11. PETS: Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Our cleaning agency will charge you $30 per feces pile. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent 3 days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. Pets must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pets while on the property
12. I hereby agree to vacate rented premises no later than the hour and date shown above. Before vacating, I will check the premises thoroughly, which includes the following Check-out instruction:
- Check out time: before11am.
- Be sure to pick up all personal belongings. Check every drawer, closet, bedroom, under the beds, family room, and garage, etc. We are not responsible for any personal items that are left behind.
- Place all the soiled shower towels in the laundry room or washer, and turn on the washer. You do not need to stripe any soiled flat sheets, fitted sheets, and pillow cases, etc from bed; please leave the beds as it is. Dawn comforter can only be dry-cleaned or professionally laundered, so please do not throw them to our washer.
- All dirty dishes shall be loaded to dishwasher, and turn on the dishwasher.
-Keep the refrigerator clean. Leave no food or drink in it.
- Empty all garbage into our metal bear-proof trash box, plastic trash cans, or the laundry room by using garbage bags. No trash is to be left outside of the house except inside the metal bear-proof trash box, as bears and other wildlife are attracted to food. Please keep the metal bear-proof trash box locked all the time.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in its original arrangement.
- Set the heater thermostat at 55 degrees Fahrenheit when you check out. Turn the thermostat off during summer season: July, August, and September.
- If guests bringing pets as agreed per this contract, clean up after your pet. This includes pet hair and waste.
- Leave no appliances running; exception for refrigerator and furnace.
- Close the propane gas tank after using the gas BBQ grill. Leave no burning charcoal inside the charcoal BBQ grill.
- Close all the windows. Lock the front door and garage door.
- Close the fireplace if you used it.
13. In the event that a noisy house party violating the noise ordinance of El Dorado County is found on the premises during your stay, you can be asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund of money paid.
14. Tenants agree maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found, and follow the check-out instruction. Tenants agree to replace or pay for losses, breakage or damage should such occur.
15. The Homeowners are not responsible for the damage or loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises of this facility.
16. For firewood: We (House owners) have firewood garage, and it is prepared for the owners’ use. The tenants have freedom to use them. The tenants take the full responsibility on getting them into the house for use, including the risk of falling down, and the owners are not responsible of any of these risks.
The wood burner on the fireplace gets very hot when it is in use. It is the responsibility of the tenants to figure out how to use the burner correctly and to prevent from been burned on using the burner at the fireplace. The owners are no responsibility of the burning risk upon using the burner at the fireplace.
17. For snow and icy condition on the front yard and decks: In the winter time, there are snows and ice formed on our front and back yards and decks. The owners had hired the snow removing service to remove the snow on the driveway when the snow accumulation is more than 4 inch high. The owners had also hired our local representatives to clean up a walkway from the driveway to the front door in the front yard and the front deck. The owners are committed to try their best to make sure these services are done timely. In addition, the owners had asked the local representatives to spread the rock salt on the walkway to minimize the icy situation whenever they found the walkway is getting icy. The tenants can also apply the rock salt on the walkway and use our snow removal shovel whenever they feel it is needed. But the walkway from driveway to the front door can still be slippery, especially in winter time due to the cold weather and snowy situations. Sometimes this can be even worse due to the snow removing service is delayed due to heavy snow or other unexpected situations. This is the life of living in South Lake Tahoe and the tenants need to be prepared for this when they decide to rent our house in South Lake Tahoe. The owners take no responsibility of the falling on our yards and decks due to snowy or icy situation.
Tenants are responsible for the cabin and for his or her guests during occupancy. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
You must possess a copy of this rental agreement upon arriving to the cabin.
The owner will send the check-in instruction and password for entry to the property a few days prior to your arrival.
Thanks, and have a great vacation!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 83 reviews for other properties.View other reviews