Our lovely and immaculately kept home has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Each one has it's own personality and have lots of privacy.
The living room and kitchen area are spacious and comfortable.
The home is in a wonderful and quiet location
Other things to note
The house is fitted with a Brighthouse security system including entry codes, door/window sensors and 3 common-area security cameras. If you have questions on any of these please don't hesitate to ask.
- Leave your shoes at the door
- Keep decorations, furniture and appliances in the location they were found. Contact us if you think a change may be needed
- Use toilet paper designed for septic tanks. We have enough stocked for you but if you have to resupply temporarily, make sure it's the proper kind.
- Be mindful of energy usage. Your monthly fees are budgeted based on standard water/electric use for a family of 5 at standard temperatures and with standard day/night/weekend schedules. For long-term stays (greater than 1 month), overages caused by excess usage will be communicated in advance and will be responsibility of the guest.
- Conserve energy by keeping lights off in unused areas, keeping shades closed to keep high heat out, etc.
- Ensure the number of people staying at the house is reflected in the number of guests the reservation is made for.
We'd like you to enjoy our home. Guests before you helped in keeping it its best, we trust you'll do your part as well :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.