Our penthouse flat located on a quiet street in the upscale Kolonaki district in central Athens boasts spacious terraces with stunning views of the Acropolis and is walking distance from everything of note. Comfortably fits 2.
Our recently renovated penthouse apartment is ideal for a couple or a visiting professional looking to stay in very central Athens either short term or long-term. The apartment is located on the top floor of an apartment building on a quiet, tree-lined street of Athens' Kolonaki district.
The apartment comfortably fits two (there is a double bed 1.40 x 2 m). There is also a fold out couch in the living room: *note* that this is not the most comfortable sofa-bed in the world but it works!
The modern space which includes a living room with an open kitchen and a bedroom, has three outdoor spaces: one very large terrace with a stunning view of the Acropolis, a quiet terrace around the back (perfect for breakfast or an afternoon read), and a small balcony that looks onto the main tree-lined street. There are 32 m2 of balcony space!
Note that the space is studio-like so there is no door that separates the bedroom and the main living space.
More photos to come soon - we now have plants on all the balconies!
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Other things you will find:
- electric shutters - make the room as dark as you like!
- Great AC for the summer and heating for the winter.
Interaction with guests
I will be at the apartment when you arrive to give you the keys, tell you a few things about the place, and orient you in the city. I live in the same neighborhood (Kolonaki) so I will be available if you need anything during your stay. If I am out of town (I am currently working abroad) my family will be happy to help!
Other things to note
If you are staying long term we will provide you with the number of a laundry service in case you want your sheets and towels cleaned and ironed during your stay. The service also does pick-ups and drop offs.
We hope you will feel at home at our place we just hope that you will:
- be mindful of energy use
- respect the other tenants in the apartment building (for example, please do not make excessive noise).
- close the windows, shutters, and terrace awnings when you are out
- Please only smoke on the balcony
-Water our plants! (or let us come in and water them)
- take the trash out every day
- do not leave dirty dishes (there is a dishwasher)
- we expect that you will keep the place clean and neat throughout your stay.
-please do not throw toilet paper or other items in the toilet. The plumbing in Greece is sensitive. Please throw everything in the bin.
- check-out is at noon but you are welcome to leave your luggage and pick it up later if you have a later flight.
- if you are staying long term and you are going to be bringing guests during your stay please let us know in advance. The apartment can accommodate a total of 2 people so please do not plan to bring more guests.
This host has 64 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Greek journalist living in Istanbul. I enjoy sailing, hiking, swimming and eating.