About this listing
Spacious and comfortable house in charming 19th century neighborhood 2 km from city centre. Large kitchen, two living rooms, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony, south-facing terrace and a laundry room. Close to bus and metro and near the beach.
Spacious and comfortable house in the charming 19th century neighbourhood ”Eberts Villaby”.
The house is 200 m2 and includes:
- Large well equipped kitchen with gas stow, oven, large refrigerator incl. freezer, dishwasher, various kitchen appliances and utensils
- Two living rooms
- Two large bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has one double bed. Bedroom 2 has one double bed, one bunk bed and one child bed (fits up to 3 year old)
- Two bathrooms with toilet and shower
- West-facing balcony
- Spacious south-facing terrace with direct access to the private garden
- Laundry room in the basement
The house is equipped with TV (Viasat), music system and WI-FI.
The whole house is available for you in your hire-periode, except one locked room in the basement.
Interaction with guests
We will not be living in the house when renting out.
Other things to note
The house is rented out for minimum 4 days.
( arriving 01:00 pm - leaving10:00 am).
Smoking and pets not allowed.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My name is Steffen. I'm a musician and has been director in a big advertising agency for 25 years. My wife Anne Kirsten is music professor in high-school, where she's been teaching for 20 years.
We have been living in our lovely house for many years.We hope you will enjoy to stay in our house as much as we do.