Private- 1 bedroom with queen bed + space for more on a sofa bed & day bed in the living room. 20 mins to Williamsburg, 30 to Chelsea, Lower East Side and SoHo. 4th flr walk-up. Easy street parking on wknds. Lots of great restaurants & bars close by.
I keep the apartment clean and well ordered. Sheets, Towels, dishes, cookware, etc are all here for you. Its comfortable and homey. It is a fairly old apartment with lots of layers of paint on the trim and ancient plumbing. That said, I've never had any problems that I couldn't solve myself in 5 mins.
The entire apartment is at your disposal.
Interaction with guests
I'm happy to recommend restaurants, suggest places to visit and help plan transportation.
Other things to note
Its no longer legal to list an entire apartment in NYC on Airbnb for less than 30 days, that said I'm often out of town. Please check with me for the specific dates you'd like to reserve
- Out of respect for neighbors, NO parties/guests are allowed in the apt during your stay.
- Please be respectiful and quiet in the hallways and on the stairs when entering or leaving the building.
- Please toss the rubbish/trash in the bins at entrance of the building when it is full and when you leave.
- Please lock the fire escape window grates when you leave the apt for the day.
- The right rear burner on the stove may require manual lighting, a lighter is kept in the cooking utensil container on the counter, to the right of the stove.
I'm originally from Seattle, WA. I work in the Renewable Energy Industry. Entertainment-wise I enjoy the usual: reading, watching, NYC's great stand-up scene, a drink with friends and exercise. Details about me & your home: non-smoker, no pets, I keep the house clean and generally pretty agreeable.