This 6 year old family cottage has 4 bedrooms and openfloor plan.Large wrap around porch for relaxing.Shared dock for your boat. Sproat Lake is one of the cleanest lakes in BC and ideal for all watersports.
Large private home just steps away from the lake. Open living space with large wrap around deck with 4 cozy Adirondack chairs and a patio table that seats 4.
House has two queen beds, one king bed and two single children's bed. Also large upstairs foyer area that can be used as a children's playarea.
Sheets and towels are provided but soap and toiletpaper are not.
-Large mudroom/laundry room with washer/dryer and plenty of space to hang coats etc
-Large living room with fireplace, couch, loveseat, armchair and ottoman
-Kitchen with 6 seat dining table and 3 chairs at island, gas stove, dishwasher, fridge, pantry
-Mainfloor bathroom: sink, toilet, tub/shower
-Mainfloor guestroom: kingsize bed, nite tables and dresser, closet
-Upstairs guestroom: queen bed, dresser, closet
-Upstairs kidsroom: two single beds, nite table, closet
-Upstairs bathroom: sink, toilet, tub/shower
-Master bedroom: queen bed, nite tables and dresser, closets, deck
-Master bathroom: sink, toilet, large shower
-fire pit area (please check local fire ban's before starting any fires)
----basement and garage are locked and owner use only----
1. Smoking: This property is non-smoking, and is allowed outside only.
2. Conduct: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please be courteous of our neighbours. This is a strata property and the dock is shared between several houses.
3. Appliance Use: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
4. Pets are permitted, please pick up after your pet.
5. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
6. Hot Tub: NOT IN SERVICE
7. Fireplace and BBQ: should be turned off when not in the room/use. Please do not leave running all day while out.
8. Water and Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages to repair.
9. Outdoor Fires: Local fire ban regulations must be followed, and outside fires are not allowed when a fire ban is in effect.
10. Upon departure we would appreciate if you would please:
•Place all used sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and towels on the laundry room floor
•Remove any food items from the refrigerator.
•Turn off lights, ceiling fans or other electronics.
•Turn thermostats down to 5.
•Depart by 12 noon so we can prepare the house for our next set of guests.
•Lock the doors, close the windows, and leave the keys inside the lockbox.
Have a safe journey home!