This beautiful home is situated in the middle of downtown Boulder, only minutes from the famous Pearl street mall shopping district. Perfect for families and anyone seeking paradise. Close to some of the nation's best skiing, hiking, fishing, etc.
This home is set back from the quiet street ensuring privacy and undisturbed relaxation. There is entry through a short walkway from the street or from the parking space directly behind the home. The small yard is fenced and a wrap- around porch also contains a deck for eating, relaxing, barbecuing and entertaining. A large tree shades the property from mid-day sun keeping the home and deck cool in the summer.
The home has 3 bedrooms with the two main floor bedrooms sharing a full-bath. One bedrooms has two twin beds while the other has a Queen. Both have a clothes closet and wardrobe.
The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor with its own full-bath, a queen size bed and a walk in closet. All mattresses are hi-end Sertas and purchased in May, 2014. All pillows are either down filled or synthetic filled (upon request).
The sofa bed in the living room sports a queen size air mattress that inflates automatically. 8 adults can sleep comfortably in this home.
Great Room and Kitchen:
The kitchen has modern appliances and granite counter-tops. - a new gas range and convection oven that includes a cast-iron griddle insert; a double drawer dish-washer; a multi-function microwave and full size kitchen aid refrigerator with external water and ice dispenser. An alcove and butcher block island with barstools make for a fun socializing space while cooking. Great traffic flow between living areas. The dining and living area occupy one large room that opens thru french doors to the private deck/patio. High ceilings and great natural light give the whole place a warm ambience.
Fully stocked kitchen: cookware, dishes, flatware and glassware for 8 Complete set of fresh towels etc. for 8
Full size washer/dryers
Original art throughout the home
40” LCD TV with Blu-Ray player & Comcast Cable Hi speed interned access - Wifi
Surround sound speakers
Full set of patio furniture including dining for 8
Interaction with guests
The manager will be present upon occupant arrival and departure (if possible) The deposit will be returned in full if no problems exist upon departure or within 2 business days if manager not available upon departure.
The manager is to be contacted if any problems occur while occupying the premises
Other things to note
If stay exceeds 1 month, additional nights will be billed at the prorated monthly rate
*No smoking or use of vaporizers inside the home
*One well mannered dog allowed - with separate deposit - No cats whatsoever - sorry
*Home is nestled in with 2 other family occupied homes next door so excess noise is not permitted at any time. Upon a second valid complaint from neighbors the agreement will be immediately terminated with loss of security deposit.
*Check in- 3pm/Check out - 11am
*Damages exceeding the amount of the security deposit will be paid to the owner by the tenants before departure.
*Tenants should have renters insurance since owner's policy will not cover personal injuries or loss of personal property from theft, weather or any causes not the result of owner neglect
* Tenants will indemnify and hold harmless the owner and property manager for any personal injuries or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident,injury or loss.
* No compensation will be given for power outages or shortened stays because of weather conditions or problems resulting from travel to the property or changes in employment.
* Tenants will notify property manager immediately of any mechanical or electrical malfunctions and make no attempt to hire repair people directly or alter the condition of the home in any way.
* Tenants shall see to their own security by taking normal precautions. This is a very safe neighborhood but in any case, doors and windows should be closed and locked when away from the home.
* The garage is locked and off limits to tenants
* Any blockage of drains in kitchen or bathrooms due to actions by the tenants will be fixed by a plumber and require immediate payment by the tenants.
* Each adult tenant will sign a rental agreement upon arrival at the property obligating them to pay for any damages and to assume legal responsibility for actions that violate this agreement or local laws
My wife and I are the owners of this property. I am a retired organization development trainer, consultant and facilitator. Barbara and I moved to Boulder from Albuquerque in mid 2012 to be near our family including 3 grandchildren I have many years of experience managing rental properties and doing home exchanges with fellow travelers from around the world.
Our younger son lives in Australia and we have visited there and New Zealand every year during the last decade.
We love Boulder and the surrounding area - clean water and air, friendly people many of whom live here because of the access to great outdoor experiences, wide range of dining options, and access to all that the University of Colorado and Denver have to offer (30 min drive)
We believe that a visit should begin with warm hospitality and a home in which ease of use and relaxation is a given not a challenge.