Cozy and super spacious one bedroom centrally located in the Nob Hill neighborhood, the heart of Portland. Walk to fantastic restaurants and bars, shops, and the waterfront in minutes. Private entrance, a private patio decked out with lights and beautiful flowers, and lots of space to relax or work.
Below are just some of the essential amenities you'll get with the apartment. Make yourself comfortable, enjoy the space, and have a truly Portland experience.
- Wall-mount television with Apple TV
- A/C in the bedroom
- Full kitchen with all the essentials
- Fresh coffee
- Always fresh linens
- Dining area
- Plenty of space to work if on business
- Pillow-top queen bed
- Direct access to private patio/balcony
- Closet and luggage rack
- Help yourself to anything in the kitchen
- Make yourself comfortable! Use what you need.
Interaction with guests
Contact me anytime, day or night. I will give you all kinds of recommendations. I'm typically not around to show you the city, but I'll put things in place to make it easy! I am available 24/7. Do not hesitate to ask a question!
Other things to note
In keeping with the Portland lifestyle, I don't have a microwave or dishwasher. Please keep in mind this is an old, but very charming, apartment building and not everything has been updated.
-Check-out is 11am. If you need a late checkout, please inquire before booking
-Check-in is 4pm. If you need an earlier check in- please inquire.
- All guests need to be registered with Airbnb. 2 guests max
- Please be considerate of the other neighbors in the building, it is a quiet complex, use your private entrance.
- Keep in mind there is no microwave or dishwasher. A/C is from a standalone unit in the bedroom
- Use anything you need!!! Help yourself to the kitchen! :) :) :)
- No weed or cigarette smoking indoors.
- Please clean up after yourself. The space is professionally cleaned after every visit but it is not a maid service. Additional charges may apply if the space is not left as found.
- PARKING OPTIONS (1) - use a zone specific guest permit for free street parking. (2) Use the private garage for $10/day.