Beautiful newly renovated apartment in a very central and well connected with other parts of the city , just a few minutes walk from the Vatican City .
The apartment is located on the mezzanine floor of an elegant historical building of a quiet and safe neighborhood.
It consists of a spacious living room with sofa bed , three bedrooms with two bathrooms very bright (two doubles , one with en suite and one with bunk beds) and a well- equipped, bright and spacious kitchen .
The apartment building has a communal garden to enjoy moments of relaxation.
Located on a street well connected with the major points of interest , allows you to walk to the station " CIPRO " and " Ottaviano-San Pietro " of the "A" line of the metro and the Vatican City .
Central and well served by supermarkets , shops and restaurants of various kinds .
Rates could be different for the room with toilet inside, the number of people and length of stay .
Price includes: a towel set, linens, electricity, Air conditioning, Free Internet Wifi, and the basics to cook and to wash.
Free Wi-fi, TV, Rediffusion, Table games, Touring Magazines, Rome and Italy Tour Guide-books in English
Interaction with guests
Welcome and delivery of keys on arrival and greeting at the start.
Availability during the stay for any requests or suggestions . Do not hesitate to contact us !
Other things to note
- A few meters away there are two bakeries among the most important of Rome : Bakery 's famous cook- baker Roman Gabriele Bonci (host of italian famous transmission tv " Ready Steady Cook " ) and the historic Bakery Mosca in the central Via Candia .
- Car transfer service available from and to the airport.
- Toll parking
- Tours / ticket
- Babysitting or childcare ( surcharge)
- Bike Rental
Guests are asked to be respectful of the following rules :
- Clean, Privacy , kindness , education
- Services: TV , towels , kitchen , wireless Internet, free city map and apartment key.
- GARBAGE : The guest will be required to differentiate the trash and place it in the appropriate containers .
- Air conditioning : the start switch off all appliances .
Check-in : Flexible
Check -out : by 11:00 am
Luciano: Appassionato di sport e bici, amante della natura e della buona cucina italiana. Mi diletto in cucina con grande passione, in particolare nello studio della pizza e del pane.
I am Luciano, I am currently working as phisiotherapist and elderly's gym trainer. I'm also frequenting a course to become a pizza maker, because I like very much to cook, and I would like to open a bakery or a street food shop in my next future.
I grew up in Casapremuda. At that time we had 1 bathroom with a very little bath.
I like eating and cooking, listening to the music, bicycling, gardening, books and movies...
That's semplifying summarily me...
Entrambi desideriamo far sentire l'ospite a casa e quindi la gentilezza e la disponibilità sono i tratti che ci caratterizzano di più.
Massima attenzione alla pulizia e al comfort per gli ospiti, ai quali cerchiamo di offrire alternative per vivere la città tra arte, cultura, musica e cibo, appassionandoli!