We love Crested Butte & think you will too! Especially from our 2 bed/2 bath mountain-side, end-unit condo. Located just 140 steps from the slopes, our condo is clean, comfortable, and fully stocked for your stay!
Space to sleep 6 comfortably: Queen bedroom on the 2nd floor. King bedroom (split twins) on the 3rd floor. Sleeper sofa in the living room on the 1st floor.
You will be right in the middle of the Mt. Crested Butte Village: all of the bars, restaurants, and, oh, the mountain, are literally right outside the front door!
A small but smart kitchen, with all utensils, dishes, pots and pans, etc. A cozy living room with books, board games, TV, vaulted ceilings and a wood burning fireplace (wood is available on the balcony) is the perfect spot to gather with friends and family after a long day playing in the mountain.
Third story west-facing balcony with Adirondack chairs and a nice view of Mt. Emmons. Great spot to relax and unwind. There is also a gas-grill!
Please note: our unit is located on the 3rd floor and there is not an elevator in the building.
You have access to the entire condo, along with a communal hot tub.
Interaction with guests
Guests rent the entire unit.
We are more than happy to provide thoughts and recommendations on any CB questions you might have!
Other things to note
There is Emmons-building-only parking and one (1) parking pass is provided. Parking is still first-come first-serve, but isn't typically an issue (there is an overflow lot if needed). Please note: we are only able to get one parking pass. If you have an additional vehicle, the adjacent hotels offer parking for a fee.
As previously mentioned, the unit is located on the 3rd floor and is only accessible via stairs (i.e., there is no elevator).
Hot tub operates seasonally.
Business and Occupational License Number: 17-137
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the condo or on the balcony.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. PARKING: A single parking pass is located inside the unit and is valid in the Emmons Parking Lot, directly adjacent to the building. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking pass inside the unit upon departure. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed. Overflow parking is available.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot Tub: When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood burning fireplace. Please keep fires in the fireplace to a manageable size and do not throw any materials into the fireplace other than those that are for the intended use of the fireplace (e.g., firewood and newspaper). Lighter fluid is NOT permitted in the fireplace.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
From Dec 22 - 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.