70 years ago this was Yosemite's “Idlewild Theatre”. Today it is your spacious 2bdrm/2bath home INSIDE the park. Sleeps 8, including the option to rent as a spacious 1bdrm [w/California King] / 1bath from October to April, minus peak holiday periods, or any time of year it is available and within 10 days of a requested reservation. Wi-fi included.
Recently Installed floors & carpet. Beautiful deck & fenced yard w/gas & charcoal grills & fire pit. Kitchen equipped with everything you expect.
Master bedroom with king bed & joined bathroom.
Second larger bedroom with california king bed, 1 queen & a double.
Bedroom #2 also has attached private bathroom.
3-night minimum June thru August & peak holiday periods.
Allowances can be made when requested dates are near, so please ask.
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Gas stove with oven
• Coffee Maker + Filters
• Hand Mixer
• Citrus Juicer
• 4-Slice Toaster
• Cutting Boards & Knives
• All usual kitchen utensils
• Plates, Bowls, Glasses, Mugs, Chop Sticks, Forks, Spoons, Knives, etc.
Outdoor Amenities on deck
• BBQ - Large Gas Grill w/extra Stovetop Burner
• Large Glass Table w/Chairs
• Assorted Chairs & Recliners
• Fenced Yard w/Gate, Raised Firepit for Campfires & Roasting Marshmallows
Living Room Amenities
• Chromecast for Streaming Media from Phones or Tablets
• Wood Stove (wood provided in the winter time!)
Heating or Cooling
• Ceiling Fans, Standing Room Fans
• Propane Whole-House Heater in Living Room, Another in 2nd Bedroom
• Electric Heaters in Each Bathroom
• Verizon offers full coverage, use (website hidden) call out on your computer or smart phone if you do not have these services, as there is no coverage for other cell phone companies.
• No Smoking Allowed
Guests have access to the full home, parking and deck.
Interaction with guests
On site office - On site assistance
Other things to note
Our family has been hosting travelers in Wawona and Yosemite National Park for over 80 years. Please join us and take advantage of our years of experience sharing the joy of Yosemite with our guests.
No Smoking inside.
Check in is usually fine by or before 4pm. On a big arrival day it may be 5pm, but in most cases you may drop-off luggage, put food in the fridge, use the bathroom, etc., as your cabin is being finished. Early check-in or late check-out is possible, & we won't snap at you for asking :)
Checkout times are indeed flexible, so I'll always give you as much time as is possible.
This host has 368 reviews for other properties.View other reviews