GRAMERCY RESIDENCES is the first tower to have risen at Century City in the heart of bustling Makati . Gramercy Residences are a fully serviced, luxury inspired apartments with unparalleled refinement and sophistication. The block boast some of best
This Fully-Fitted, Fully-Furnished and Fully- Serviced studio apartment includes,
Air conditioning Units
Dining Set & Cutlery Including Cooking Utensils
Fitted Kitchen Cabinets
Sofa and Centre Table With Scented Candles
Doulbe Size Bed
Beddings, Comforter and Pillows
Flatscreen TV with cable connection
There intercom facilities.
Cooker Top with Range hood
Separate Toilet & Shower Room
Hot and Cold Water
Maid service included in rental, period every 5 days (excluding Sunday's), fresh bedding & towels provided
Long Term Contracts Welcome At Negotiated Discounted Rates
Require to book one month in advance
Two bedroom 57 sq meter £1300 lease per month.
Studio 27 sqmeter £800 per month
One bedroom 40 sqmeter £1000 per month
If you are interested, Just let me know when you are in the Philippines and you can view some of the units before you commit to a long term rental. All units are fully furnished. The price includes all bills and maid service to clean the apartment once/twice a week and change of beddings.
Gramercy apartment block has world pioneering amenities, like the Sky-park an engineering achievement never before seen in any residential building in the world. Located in the heart of Makati's New Central Business District. All units have spectacular, one-of-a kind views of Rockwell, Ortigas, Fort Bonifacio and the Makati skyline. Feel one with nature with it's myriad of gardens, pools, and the most breathtaking Sky-park. Connected to a world of commerce, shopping, dining and entertainment. Where everything is truly a short stroll or an elevator ride away.This unit are fully furnish,
Guest can access all amenities
24-hour Security and Doormen
Swimming Pools on the 36th floor and Waterfalls (Sky park feature)
Restaurant and Cafe
Bar at 71 floor (open form 6 pm)
Interaction with guests
Guest can contact me anytime or my representative through this website or call
Other things to note
Gramercy are very strict, Please follow the house rules and restriction.
1. Please don't show your booking confirmation at the concierge to avoid refusal at check in.
2. On arrival to the building, just go the front desk and ask them call my assistant.
3. All guest properly endorse for a proper documentation prior to check in
4. Please provide a copy of your passport or any valid ID for security check.
5. Please let us know if you have guest or visitor staying with you and we can make proper endorsement to the concierge or PMO.
- Treat the flat and the residences with respect
- Turn off all electrical appliances when you leave,whether going out or at the end of your stay
- Maid service is included in the cost of rental, at a period of every 5 days, excluding Sunday, this will include also a change of bedding.
- All bills INCLUSIVE! NO EXTRA CHARGES
- Long Term Contracts Welcome At Negotiated Discounted Rates
This host has 235 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Susan and I am currently living in the UK but born in Philippines .Although resident in the UK visits home to my family are regular and something to be enjoyed. Relaxing time is spent exercising in the gym, enjoying time with friends and organising Ex-pat Filipino gatherings and parties in aid of charitable organisations. A great passion for baking and continue to learn about this art continually. My life motto is "don't shelter until the storm passes, learn to dance in the rain"