About this listing
Spacious, fully equipped waterfront beach house in the East Coast of Puerto Rico. Huge wraparound balcony on the second floor overlooks over 180 degree view of the Caribbean Sea. Calm, warm, waters are only 40 feet away. A/C in 4 bedr, Cable, Wifi.
A jewel of privacy, nature, and open spaces. Lots of space in and out for your party and even lots of visitors. We've had 80 person weddings celebrated at this house! Gorgeous to see the sun rise over the small island directly to the East. Convenient to all the East side of Puerto Rico has to offer -especially nature - Rain Forest, Beaches of various kinds including black volcanic rock, kayak to near island, kayak through lagoons, bike ride through natural park full of palm trees, sail, snorkel, SCUBA out of Fajardo
Over 20 reviews rated average 4.5 out of 5 can be seen as listing numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) in home.... Away .... site
Note the kitchen does not have an oven and does not have a dishwasher appliance. Otherwise a normal sized kitchen.
One locked room downstairs for storage. Otherwise full house available for you and your party
Interaction with guests
Our property manager lives only 20 minutes away and is ready to assist when needed.
Other things to note
1. To get in the house, I will provide you with a code which you will use at the kitchen door. When you arrive at the house, the street gate will be unlocked. Open gate, come in with car. Walk upstairs to the veranda. On the left side of house is the door to the kitchen. Use code I will provide you as we get closer your arrival.
Keys will be inside.
2. Groceries: Costco is on the way there on the road from Caguas to Humacao... ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Caguas Costco). There is a Sams about 10 minutes from the beach house (Sams Humacao). Best nearby grocery store is near in a strip mall with JCPenney's WalMart. Its call Ralph's. ~10-15 min, from house. A modern, large supermarket, but lots of the local food - which would make it interesting for you to visit. This could be a good choice since Costco/Sam portions might be too big.
There is a fish market open at odd hourse, which is about 3 min. from house. Local fisherman come and sell their catch. (Vicinity of Punta Santiago post office - (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) it, by the pier , which you can plainly see from (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps)
3. What I would do with my family...
1. Kayak day tour in Culebra (kay(URL HIDDEN) -but this may be covered by your cruise anyway...
2. Visit Old San Juan. Exceptional history. Go to "La Bombonera" for Mayorcas and great local coffee. Visit El Morro -see museum on Spanish wartime pieces.
3. Spend a day in El Yunque (tropical rain forest/Luquillo beach (blue flag beach and visit the food kiosks - there are over 80 of them) - good local food. Your heart won't like it but your spirit will. Get a Pina Colada/ and or coconut water form the coconut. At El yunque -hike to the waterfalls where you can actually get in the pool at bottom of the waterfall "El Cocal waterfall" - there are others.
4. close to the house, take the road to Yabucoa that follows the SouthEast corner of the quadrilateral shape of Puerto Rico. Restaurant at the top - try Mofongo.
5. Close to house - have great seafood in the town of Naguabo. go to El Makito restaurant (El Mako and vinny's are good to but second and 3rd place) Get a whole fried fish, try rice and beans with it. Eat "tres leches cake"
6. If time/ interest, then try zip lining in El Toro Negro area. takes a full day but none better.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Lover of adventure and always learning! Lived in San Juan, PR; West Point, NY; Hanau, Germany; Boston, MA; Columbus, OH; now Sammamish, WA. Blessed with loving wife and four children.