Wonderfully located between old town & hip Nimman area, my place will connect you to the best of Chiang Mai in all aspects! This bright & spacious 2-room apartment can fits 4 people comfortably. Enjoy pool, street foods, Café & easy catch local bus. Email me to see if we can work out a deal for your special needs.
My new apartment is centrally located between the Old town, the Trendy Nimman road and the Airport. It is a perfect place to get a cultural sense of Chiang Mai. As well as, a great spot to explore interesting bars, café, restaurants and art galleries in town!
The apartment is a spacious 2-room apartment. There's 1 bedroom and 1 big living room with a sofabed. I keep it bright, cheerful and very functional. Probably because I am inspired by the 2 countries I am living in. Thailand where I was born and raised & Sweden, my second home : )
My place fits 4 people comfortably with its 2 double beds. I painted walls in turquoise just to make the place feel calm, relax and in tune with northern Thai spirit.
FULL FACILITIES: enjoy Swimming Pool, Gym, Security and Parking. : )
* Swimming Pool - small size
* WiFi Internet
* Washing machine
* Cable TV
* Beds: 2 beds (150cm main bed + 140cm sofa bed)
* Bed linens & Blanket (both beds)
* Kitchen: electric stove, water boiler, kitchenware, microwave & fridge
* Security guard, CCTV and digital Thumbprint access. ( Please note that your thumbprint will be registered as access key to building. This will be done upon your arrival and will be delete once you depart. )
Interaction with guests
When I'm in Chiang Mai, I'll open up for you. If not, my family will be there.
Other things to note
One of the best vegetarian restaurants "Pun-pun", is right next to my place. They've their own organic farm, produce their own ingredients...and it tastes fantastic! The restaurant stays at the far end of Suan Dok temple's ground.
***IF check-in after 19:00, MUST let me know before booking!!!***
1. The daily rate is including all amenities as mentioned above.
2. The monthly rate is excluding electricity charge ( 7 bht/unit after usage).
3. No smoking inside. (Its OK to do it on the Balcony though)
Take care of this apartment as if it's your own!
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
I came from a multi-cultural background. My life is a constant travel between Thailand, Sweden and Uganda. I like listening to local stories as well as sharing mine. The past 4 years I've been working with film as director and editor. Friends often tell me that I am spontaneous and open-minded.
Love reading history books, watching experimental film, eating grandma's good-good curry, sipping gin tonic and enjoying those strange lovely music!