A comfortable and well-positioned house in Hackney. Liverpool St/Shoreditch 15 minutes away on train, near to lively Stoke Newington, Dalston and Chatsworth Road. 4 bedrooms comfortably sleeping 4 adults and 2 children, with potential for 2 more.
This is a lovely comfortable family house in a vibrant neighbourhood with good transport links. It can accommodate up to five adults and two children (plus baby in travel cot) and has two bathrooms. There is a peaceful city garden with BBQ for summer evenings.
The whole house.
Interaction with guests
We only rent the house out when we are away on holiday, so it is unlikely that you will meet us - sorry! However, we ask friends and neighbours to meet you and show you around, as well as acting as a contact in case of any problems during your stay.
Other things to note
We have a cat called Gary.
1. We ask guests to treat our home with respect. If anything does get damaged, please let us know.
2. Smoking should be done in the garden.
3. Help yourself to supplies in the house such as tea, coffee, salt, pepper, spices. But please replace if you finish it.
4. Make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked at night and when you are out of the house.
5. Feel free to play CDs and DVDs from our collection, but please treat them carefully and put back on shelves afterwards.
6. Feed Gary the cat and give him some love - he's very affectionate and sociable!
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a London family who loves to make the most of this great city. We enjoy music, art, cinema, eating delicious food we make at home or find in local restaurants. We also love to go on holiday, often in the UK (Wales, Norfolk, Cornwall) and also to Italy and Spain. We want guests to enjoy our house which is comfortable but not flash! We also hope that they use it as a base to get to know the vibrant local area and people, much as we hope to get to know the places and people that we visit.