Berwind is at walking distance from the beach and within 5 miles from Restaurants, kiosks, large groceries stores and an Outlet mall. Within 15 miles, you can enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, sailing, horse riding and a bio-luminescent bay.
Literally, about 50 steps away from an almost private beach. Great location close to nearby airports to Culebra/Vieques, bioluminescent bay, shopping outlets and great hotels! Doesn't get better than this!
Obviously, a beautiful beach. But also, a pool, a gazebo, tennis court and basketball court.
Interaction with guests
We usually like to welcome you personally to our home! We take this opportunity to explain how the apartment and the complex work (i.e. Show you the parking spots, which key works where, wifi password and make sure you're connected, etc). If your travel plans do not allow for a personal meeting (we are very flexible with check-in time), then we will find a way to get the keys to you. We also like to meet you on your check out day to make sure there aren't any questions or concerns.
Other things to note
Our signature trait is our hospitality. We pride ourselves in making your stay as wonderful as it could be!
1. Your safety is very important to us. Please refrain from
- smoking in beds,
- performing any acts that could cause fire,
- lock the doors at all times,
- refrain from inviting more guests to the apartment than those allowed by us.
2. Do not keep valuables in unsecured places.
3. No swimming in the pool or beach after dark
4. Please care for our furniture and appliances. We have worked very hard in our apartment and want other guests to enjoy them as much as you have
5. We perform all the cleaning duties, so please try to leave the apartment as clean as possible.
6. Be respectful to our neighbors. Do not play loud music or any type of loud noises.
7. The beach is open ocean. No swimming if strong currents or bad weather
*These are not all-inclusive. Above all, PLEASE STAY SAFE.
I'm a Civil Engineer graduated from UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm married with Sylvia Alvarez and have a daughter.
I like to watch sports: baseball, soccer, tennis... My favorite travel destinations are: NYC, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Europe, México...