The apartment is Central in Oslo, with a great view over Oslo. It`s very easy to get around by public transport . Welcome to an relaxed holiday at my place. Some nights have a higher price as from 500 Nkr or 600 Nkr (one person) this is because you then have the apartment all by your self.
- Free parking in the street outside / in the area around.
Please send me a messanger if yoy have any request.
- You get the city and the nature while living at my place.
- The apartment it`s located in the top of a hill with a great view to the city.
- From Oslo Airport you take the train in to Oslo Centralstation and from there you easily reach my place by buss (only 8 minutes).
-This area also provides a realistic insight into everyday life in Oslo.
- The apartment is 65m2. It`s a big living room with kitchen and a dining table, and a bathroom with shower and heated floor.
- You got your own room and share the rest of the apartment with me and sometimes my daughter.
- Feel free to use the kitchen for your breakfast/lunch/dinner.
- The kitchen is provided with fridge, freezer, oven, coffemachine and all of kitchen utensils. Please keep it clean after using.
- Perfect for one or two guests. Two guests if you like to sleep close to each other. The room have one bed 120 x 2 meter. (Have a look in the picture where I have posted one photo with linen for one person and the other for two persons.). In the daytime you can use it as a sofa. The room is like the photos. In the morning you wake up to the birds singing!
-Linen for two persons
- toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner and shower cream .
- Complimentary tea & coffe
- Space for your grossery in the fridge
- Feel free to juse the kitchen for your breakfast and for easy/light cooking.
- Feel free to juse the balcony and livingroom when I`m not at home.
- Free wifi
- Tourist brochures, books and map and suggestions what to doo and what to see.
When you have done the booking I will forward a booklet I have made for my guests. It`s about Oslo, suggestions what to do and were to eat.
All my guests will also get an e-mail with a map and description how to get here.
Interaction with guests
I`m happy to give my guests good advice for their holiday in Oslo. I`m from Bergen, "gateway to the fjords" , so I know that city as well. Please don`t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Welcome!
Other things to note
- I will answer your request for booking within two hours.
- To book my apartment please be aware that you need to have an ID verification and a photo on your profile.
CHECK INN / OUT: Please let me know when you prefer to check-in / check-out, send me your arrivel time, airport and your departure time.
I will try to bee as flexible as possible due to other guests , my work and eveningstudies.
- Please smoke on the balcony.
- Please leave Your shoes in the hall.
- Do not cover the electricial radiator! Cold and wet clothes you my dry in the bathroom.
- You my use the livingroom and balcony when I`m not at home.
I`m looking forvard to welcome you and until then feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I try to answer all emails and bookings within 2-3 hours Norwegian time.
I have a lot of interests and hobbies. In the daily life I work in the Television and have done that for 20 years. The best recreation for me is going to the gym, hiking in the Mountains, paddle kayak, read a book, be with friends and meet new people. My passion the last year have been to learn the Greek language. As a host in airbnb I hope to give you the best advice for a nice stay in Oslo and in Norway. I have been travelling a lot in Norway and I hope my experience from my own country will help you too have a GREAT holiday. I`m from Bergen , "Gateway to the fjords" so for shure I can give you som advice if you like to visit the west coast as well.