This is a very good location, right on the heart of Dublin in walking distance to everywhere in the city. From the airport you can arrive by taxi or a public transport that will leave 5 min from my house ( I'll explain everything).
* I would like to ask you to do your best to conserve electricity.
* Please switch off computers, lights, and heaters when is not in use.
* Don't touch the heater's they are already to use.
* I ask that guests clean up after themselves, especially when using the kitchen.There is washing up liquid next to the sink for wash your dishes.
* You are welcome to use any of the kitchenware in the kitchen.
*I understand many of guests come to Dublin to enjoy our pubs and have a good time. Please keep the party out of the apartment. I ask guests to be quiet in the apartment to not disturb the neighbour.
* Not allowed shower after midnight.
* There is no smoking allowed anywhere in the apartment.
* Not allowed pets.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hey my name is Rose, I'm from BraziI so I speak Portuguese, English and I'm learning Italian also, work at home and I love to meet new people.
I'm offering you a single room to stay right in the heart of the City,