Just 20 minutes from Amsterdam city centre, and near the 'Amsterdamse Bos', situated in a green residential area you will find our spacious, cozy family home with sunny garden. Ideal for families and couples. Suitable for 4 persons (max. 5).
Please feel welcome and at home in our bright and spacious house, which is situated in a quiet, child friendly, residential area.
Although slightly out of Amsterdam, the bus service into and out of the city centre is frequent and easy to use. The busstop is around the corner.
The house has a living room, dining room, open kitchen and sunny garden. There are 2 big bedrooms (one with a balcony), 1 smaller bedroom and 2 bathrooms. If required there is 1 baby cot available.
The house has everything you need to make your stay comfortable.
It has free and unlimited WIFI access in the whole house, a washer & dryer, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with bath & shower, a second bathroom with bath, Sonos sound system, full HD TV (with wifi) and a second TV in the master bedroom.
The kitchen has all the equipment needed, such as oven, microwave, espresso machine and Quooker system.
Also for a professional visiting Amsterdam who rather likes the experience of living like a local instead of staying in a hotel, this is the perfect location near the commercial/financial district.
There are 4 bedrooms, of which you may use 3.
The house and garden are exclusively for you.
Free parking in front of the house.
If you stay for a longer time and require housekeeping, we can have our housekeeper available to clean the house on a weekly basis.
Interaction with guests
You can always get in touch with us by phone or mail, if there is anything you need.
Other things to note
Please be aware that smoking and pets are not allowed.
Please look after the house as if it is your own home, since it is ours.
If something breaks, this happens, but please let us know so we can replace it for the next guests to arrive.
Above all, we hope you will feel welcome and at home.
A warm welcome to our home. We hope you will soon feel at home here. To make your stay as pleasant as possible, we would ask you to observe the following house rules:
- We live in a quiet family neighbourhood, please respect this
- On the day of departure, kindly vacate the house by 11 AM at the latest – this gives us the opportunity to prepare for new guests who often arrive the same day
- Before departure, please remove the bedding and put it in the bathroom; we will ensure everything is washed
- Kindly place all rubbish in the black garbage bin in front of the house
- Kindly take empty bottles and glassware to the recycling facility; the closest is at the busstop at the Kruiskerk, around the corner
- Please leave the house broom clean
- Please do not smoke indoors; smoking is permitted outdoors
- Please inform us of any damage or malfunction before you leave
- Please do not place indoor furniture outside or use it as garden furniture
- The house is suitable for 4 persons, additional overnight guests are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
Thank you very much!
Hi, we are a family with two boys.
Before we moved to Amstelveen we lived in Amsterdam for many years.
We enjoy living here a lot, since the neighborhood is quiet, green, child friendly and still very close to Amsterdam.
Often we take our bike to cycle into Amsterdam to visit museums, the Vondel Park or to have dinner in one of our favorite restaurants.
The kids love to play football with other kids in the street.
When we travel we also use Airbnb to experience the life of a local.
We hope you feel at home in our house.