Apartment situated in the centric and historic Eixample district of Barcelona. Quiet building and neighborhood. Connected to all metro lines and the most important bus lines (airport, beach, etc..)
Apartment situated in the historic Eixample district of Barcelona.
Very quiet building located on Carrer Casp. Connected to all metro lines and the most important bus lines (airport, beach, etc..)
Spacious apartment of 210 m2, very comfortable and cozy for couples and families or groups of friends. Very bright, with views to Casp Street and also to an inner block which is typical in the area. It has 5 big bedrooms, 3 of which with a balcony and one with a small private terrace. There are 4 bathrooms (4 showers). Hairdryer provided. Fully equipped kitchen. Very spacious and bright living-dining room with 2 small terraces perfect to enjoy the calm of the inner block.
The Eixample district is a very safe area that have a variety of unique stores and boutiques for shopping. You can also visit some of the most famous streets and squares of Barcelona like Passeig de Gracia, Rambla de Catalunya and Plaça Catalunya. There are also modernist buildings such as Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, the Basilica of Sagrada Familia, Casa Calvet or Casa de les Punxes, among many others.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Parties and events are not allowed. The number of guests inside of the apartment cannot be higher to the number of guests set on the booking.
- From 22:00h to 10:00h the rest of the neighbors must be fully respected, so please, be silent in the apartment and the building (lift, stairways, etc.) In case we receive any complaint from a neighbor, we will ask the guests to leave the apartment. In such case the booking won’t be refunded.
- We don't accept bookings for groups under 25 years old.
- Due to the local normative, we are obligued to require the ID card (Europe) or passport of each guest during the check-in.
- The check-in is from 14:00h to 22:00h and the check-out is at 10:00. Please, respect the agreed check-out time in order to not affect the following booking.
- Please, note that if you don’t respect the agreed check-in time, we might not be available for meeting you during the following hours, since we don’t have fully availability due to our jobs.
- The check-in after 22:00h is not possible under any circumnstance. Before booking we asume that you read and agreed the house rules, so this point is not negotiable.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- It’s not allowed to move any furniture in the apartment from it’s original place. Don’t put the twin beds together.
- It’s not allowed to take outside the apartment the towels nor any other object from the apartment.
- Please, switch off the air conditioning and the lights when you don’t need them or when you leave the apartment. If you open the windows while using the air conditioning, the units may drop and get damaged. Please, make a conscious use of the air conditioning. Also make a responsible water consumption.
- Please, leave the apartment in good condition (no garbage, clean dishes, etc). You can throw the garbage into the grey containers in the street. There is one in front of the apartment. In case you want to recycle: Yellow container for tetra-bricks, food packaging and plastic bottles. Green container for glass bottles. Blue container for paper. For organic trash: brown container.
- If you use the oven or kitchen utensil, please wash them after using them to not let the dirt over days.
- Please, don’t lock the door from the inside. And lock the door each time that you you leave.
Please don’t hang wet towels on the doors of the closets because it damages the wood.
- The deposit fee may vary depending on the number of guests or nights.
- We reserve the right to provide not more than the bedrooms needed for the total of guests.
- The bookings are for the maximum number of guests and nights, independently of any guest staying less nights than the nights set on the booking.
- Bikes are not allowed inside of the apartment nor the building.
- Please, keep the communication only via Airbnb. We don’t check messages by other systems.
- If a set of keys is missed by the guest, we will charge 20 euro from the deposit.
- If a towel is missed or damage and we need to replace it, we will charge 10 euro (small towel) or 15 euro (big towel) from the deposit. Don’t use the towels to remove your make-up.
- If after the check-out you miss anything inside of the apartment and we find it, the procedure to get the missed thing is that the guest arranges everything with a transportation company from their country to pick up the object by reversed charge.
- Just respect and enjoy. Thank you!
This host has 225 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hola, nos llamamos Ana y Pablo. Somos hermanos y los dos vivimos en Barcelona.
Los dos compartimos afición por la música y el mundo de la comunicación. Pablo es creador de contenido 3D y yo de libros interactivos.
Estamos a vuestra disposición para lo que necesitéis, y ojalá disfrutéis al máximo las posibilidades que ofrece la ciudad de Barcelona.
Ana y Pablo.