This versatile 1 or 2 bedroom self contained apartment provides modern, comfortable and private accommodation suitable for up to 4 guests. It is surrounded by spectacular alpine scenery and is a 10 minute walk to the historic and charming main street of Arrowtown where you can enjoy cozy cafes, boutique shops, lively pubs and local award winning wineries and restaurants. Queenstown is a 20 minute drive away.
This modern apartment can either be rented as a 1 bedroom or a 2 bedroom apartment. Each bedroom has a queen bed, and the apartment also has a combined lounge/dining room, full kitchen, and 1 bathroom. There is sunny, outdoor seating for 2 with a table. Off street parking is available close to the front door.
Interaction with guests
Guests are provided with instructions to gain access and can expect a short visit from me sometime during their stay just to say 'welcome'.
1. Unless otherwise arranged normal check-in available from 3pm, and check-out is 11am.
2. The obvious stuff - the registered guest must stay for the duration of the booking and of course not permit more people to occupy the apartment than the number stipulated in the booking.
3. Happy for you to book somewhere else if you want to smoke as Arrowtown Apartments are strictly NON-SMOKING.
4. We promise all our guests a comfortable and QUIET stay so please, unsociable and rowdy behaviour is not part of the deal.
5. There are a couple of great lively pubs down the town so if you want to party then that's the place. No parties in the apartments.
6. Whoops, I know accidents can happen, but even if accidental, any damage to the rooms or property will be charged to the registered guest, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income.
7. I will be in to clean, change linen etc after you check out however guests are expected to leave the apartment in a reasonably clean state. This includes all rubbish bagged up and the kitchen left as it was found on arrival ie dishes washed and benches and stove clean.
8. No pets sorry.
9. No skis/snowboards or bicycles to be taken inside, and definitely the lounge room is not a garage where bike repairs can be undertaken.
10. And finally, we reserve the right to refuse accommodation or cancel an accommodation contract if you don't feel you can agree or comply with these House Rules prior to or during your stay.
Our aim is to ensure we provide a consistently high standard of accommodation for all our guests and your consideration of these house rules is very much appreciated.
Hello, and welcome to our little place in Arrowtown! Steve and I fell in love with Arrowtown a few years ago and we ended up buying there because we just wanted to keep going back. It's just over the ditch from Sydney and so easy to get to.
We really enjoy having family and friends come to stay when we are there and take great pleasure in showing them around the area. "Must do's" are Irish music on Wednesday nights at the Fork & Tap, the Blue Door (I won't say anymore), breakfast at Bonjour Cafe, coffee at Gibbston cafe, a movie at Dorothy Brown's, and checking out what's new in all the little shops in the main street too.
Of course part of it all is being amongst the spectacular alpine scenery and doing something physical, so a walk is a must (there's lots of walking trails), a bike ride to Gibbston Valley Winery with a stop for a coffee is also a must, and then we love golf too so for us we try to fit in as much as possible.
Then ... why not spoil yourself!! Let me go through the award winners - Saffron, an award-winning restaurant in Arrowtown; Amisfield Winery, another wonderful place to visit and dine (Wills and Kate made a stop off at Amisfield); Millbrook Resort, great restaurant there as well, and spoil yourself with a spa; then of course golf, The Hills (WOW!!!), Millbrook with 27 holes, Jack's Point (spectacular! but hard), and Kelvin Heights (amazing views over Lake Wakatipu).
And I haven't even told you about Queenstown or the adventure activities, or the beautiful drives you can take. So much to do. My advice - you need at least a week!!!
We look forward to hearing from you, and look forward to welcoming you when you come to stay in our little apartment in Arrowtown, in one of the most charming villages in the world, set amongst some of the most spectacular scenery in the world.
Talk to you soon. Lesley and Steve