3min walk to Akasaka Sta and 11min walk to Roppongi. Everything was renovated by us. We hosted amazing people, including Cofounder of Airbnb - Joe and Head of Design at Airbnb HQ - Alex. This is a great place for people who love the arts and design.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is NOT allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything except for toilet paper into toilet as it can cause a clog and it costs a lot to repair the toilet
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbours.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 469 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Thanks for checking out my page! My name is Ryoma. I'm CEO of zens - Airbnb Host Support and Renovation Company based in Tokyo.
In spare time, I usually take my dog for walk or go for hot spring. My favorite spot in Tokyo is Yoyogi Park and Mejijingu Shrine near Harajuku Station.
I started hosting some friends from overseas outside Airbnb July 2013 and all of them gave us a good feedback so I decided to start Airbnb hosting in Jan 2014 as an experiment.
At first I hosted French cinema director as the first guest. She was so nice and I wanted to host more Airbnb guests to learn new things and meet interesting people from the world.
Then I recommended my friends to start Airbnb as host but none of them started as they were not confident about their English communication skill and having stranger from the world.
This made me decide to start Airbnb host support service with my friends who can build furnitures, architect Airbnb friendly apartment / house.
We made first conceptual Airbnb listing called Tokyo Art Room with custom made furniture to showcase local artist's work an organized meetup with Airbnb guest and local people.
Thanks again for looking. If you need help for anything you are not even intending to stay here, feel free to send us a message.
We love to help other people because that makes us happier :)