Vacation rental appartment in Montréal accommodates up to 6 people maximum | Affordable Rates! Our comfortable and clean short-term rental apartment is located at 15min drive from Downtown Montreal and 5min drive from Grocery stores, coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants. Bus stops are at 2min walking distance from the house. It is great for families, students or group of friends. This apartment rental is located in a quite residential area very close to the river.
* Free Parking! Free Wi-Fi! Air conditioning! Heating!
* Steps away from Bike Paths and Parks! Waterfront, Rapids, Water Summer Activities!
This is a 3 bedroom spaceful and very clean accommodation situated on the first floor of a well-kept house. Cleanness, freshness and safety are our priority. This is a fully separated service apartment.
Home Features and Amenities:
* 2 Double sized beds, 1 trundle bed, big enough closets in each one of the bedrooms, night tables, commodes, lights ( we could accommodate up to 6 people max ).
* Warm coverings/blankets, sheet sets and fresh towels in different sizes
* Wooden wall cupboards, dining area, fully furnished kitchen with all appliances as fridge, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee/tea maker, toaster, slow cooker, grill, Dishes, glasses, cutlery, kitchen utensils. Guests could enjoy of kindly selected sorts of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and a Welcome Decorated Package!!!
* Fully furnished living room with a 3 seats sofa and armchair, coffee table, flat screen TV, decorative exotic plants, creating a Zen ambiance, office space
* Shower/Tub in the bathroom, kindly selected bath products, a lot of storage space.
* Washer in the apartment.
* Backyard / Dinning outdoor corner to enjoy a drink or relax ( in the summer ).
* Free high speed wireless internet, internet TV with HD channels.
* Hairdryer, iron provided by request only.
* Consumables (toilet paper, bath paper, dish soap, hand soap), cleaning products included.
* Free street parking
* Electricity / Hot Water / Heating.
Access to all of the mentioned amenities. Full access to the kitchen, bathroom, living room and 3 bedrooms. Free WiFi and Parking. You will have acces to the back yard.
Interaction with guests
It would be a pleasure for us to make your stay comfortable. In any case Guests can contact us by phone, email, text messages. We could communicate as more often as they need. We live close by so we would be able to give a hand. Communication and Feedback is very important for us. Please, don't hesitate to contact us in any case that you need any assistance, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay in our property! Contact details provided at check-in.
Other things to note
We get in contact with Guests a day before arrival in order to provide some information about directions and key-exchange.
Non smoking place. No drug or alcohol abuse. Each tenant should inform us before lnviting any visitors of his (own) and the pricing policy should be respected. We do not tolerate any noise after 10pm. Any parties are not allowed.
Please keep the spaces clean and the furniture in a good condition as they are found at check-in. Shoes should be taken off at the entrance of the apartment. You should keep any kind of suitcases in the hall of the apartment.
A Welcome package with instructions provided during checkin time.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello Dear Traveller,
I am Polina and my husband - Emil, we are a couple living in Montreal, Quebec in Canada. We are in our 40's, hard working family and like both travel and host, that's why we've joined Airbnb community, to enjoy the experience.
Sea, ocean, mountains, we love them...that is our preferred destinations because where we live - they miss. Tranquility and relax - that is what we need. Our passion is to share experience with people from around the world, to discover.
We like to meet friends and to make new good ones, it's a pleasure to listen to music, to go to shows. Smiling, laughing and sharing. We like the good foods, any kind of international kitchen. We are very respectful of any rules, like to live in and visit safe, peaceful and clean places. So, as hosts and travelers, we would like to face people with the same habits.
We have a property that would like to rent out via Airbnb. It's located very close to the St- Lawrence River's south shores of Montreal. Welcome people at home - it sounds exciting!
Polina & Emil