"Villa Ardita" is a historic manor house in Punta Secca built in the 50s.
The villa has been recently renovated and furnished with original period furniture, renewing the essential and recovering the wonders left by the past.
Villa Ardita manor house was built in the 50'slocatedon Corso Aldo Moro, 15. The outside porch with two columns with a large parking access leads to the house. From the entrance hall, the home of approximately 110 square meters opens to two double bedrooms (one east and one west) and bathroom with shower. To the east of the kitchen, living room (with a space that can hold up to 10 guests) opens up access to the outside patio on two levels: the part of the paved causeway and the remainder with a hibiscus garden about 50 years old, an old lemon tree, between the bougainvillea, where you can spend cool the hot summer evenings.
The decor is beautifully inspired by the colors of the Mediterranean and the ancient style of the patron with the reuse of antique furniture.
Interaction with guests
Other things to note
Villa Ardita manor house is the home of our hearts, well cared for and we expect to share with travelers could be just a way to enrich layers, events and things.
1) Smoking permitted (using ash poses, of course!), But please do not smoke in the bedrooms and bathroom and especially do not throw cigarette butts in the exhaust and and in the garden (the house has so much space! )
2) The house is full of ash pose with lids to prevent the odor persists: use!
3) For any emergency or need, please contact Chiara Velardita who is the host of the house at the following number: (phone number hidden) or by writing to (email hidden).
Do not worry: Chiara will respond at any time.
4) Even when Chiara is not in the area, Antonietta and Santo will help you regarding any problems contacting Chiara and you will be helped by them.
5) VERY IMPORTANT: intimate the travelers to leave the door closed and the window from the kitchen open onto the garden and take great care to keep the door closed because Sicily as all the beautiful places teeming with harmless reptiles (geckos , lizards, snakes) and all types of fauna (insects, mice, etc.) we do not want to live in the house in any way because all of us we are extremely terrified!
This does not mean that they are visible, but in 30 years that inhabit this house in the summer and at various times that we shared with travelers has never happened that somebody forgot to comply with our instructions.
6) Please have respect for neighbors, Ms. Trotta Tanina Zocco and the gentlemen who are our dear friends who, cordially welcome you certainly should the need arise
7) The toilet paper and any type of inorganic waste from toilets should be provided with appropriate MANDATORY thrown into the trash bag and never in the discharge of the water because the sewage system in the area is a very sensitive issue. Therefore, please observe this rule because the damage may not be imminent, but only you will be charged.
8) Council in the form of rule: please dispose of waste after 20.00 until 8:00 am, as prescribed by the civic spirit of the City of Santa Croce. Penalty: heavy fines which of course will be vs. load.
9) We ask the honest travelers not accommodate more people than allowed / agreed / paid
10) The joy of living is revealed in the house of the other magic to make it more beautiful than before.
Enjoy your holiday in Villa Ardita.
Chiara, Laura, Emanuele