****YOUR VACATION HOME IN DUBROVNIK****
• WITH OVER THAN 250 GREAT REVIEWS - LET'S MEET EVA, LAURA & MARO SUPERHOSTS
• FREE CITY MAPS AND COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF LOCAL WINE
• FREE AND SAFE PARKING PLACE
• LOVELY MAIN HARBOUR VIEW
• SHADY TERRACE
• VERY QUITE AND FULLY EQUIPPED STUDIO
• GREAT LOCATION WITH BEST LOCAL RESTAURANTS AND BEACHES
• SUPERMARKET NEARBY
• POWERFUL AIRCON
• 15 MINUTES FROM MEDIEVAL CITY OF DUBROVNIK
• JUST 50 METERS AWAY FROM THE NEAREST PUBLIC BUS STATION
Our spacious 4* studio apartment with a view at the main Dubrovnik harbour provides relaxed atmosphere. It comfortably fits 2, is located on a quiet street, which is easy connected to the bus station with a frequent bus line to the nearby city center.
The apartment has all the basics you need, comfortable for 2.
Standard sized bed for 2, closet, little kitchenette and a bathroom.
You can use everything that is in the apartment, the terrace for lunch or just to sit there and enjoy the quite neighborhood and relax with a cup of coffee or wine, at morning, afternoon, evening, anytime of the day and the ground floor for parking.
You have the full privacy of your apartment which is on the second floor with a private entrance.
Interaction with guests
• You are truly take care during the whole reservation- from our communication before booking, the smooth check in process to a truly comfortable and convenient stay.
• During your stay I'm going to check up if everything is alright and if you need anything to make your stay even better, but you can also contact me if you need something or need help with anything and I'll be more than happy to help. Also I will try to set you up ahead of time with all the amenities and comforts you will want for an amazing stay.
• We will personally greet all guests at check-in and check-out. However we will not be present at the property during your stay.
Other things to note
You can check my other listings in the same family home:
We will take out your trash on a daily basis and check the apartment in the morning hours (between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.), if you don't want us entering and doing a little cleaning, your please inform us. There will also be cleaning equipment at the floor, to which all guests have access.
Check out till 10 as well as for cleaning.
Any damages have to be paid.
This host has 298 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am running apartment hosting with my mother Vesna. It's more like a family business :)
My mother started the business 30 years ago, and I took it over in 2014.
I grew up with tourists and people from all around the world coming every year to our place, some of them returning every year for even 10 years in a row now, so I decided to continue the family business and improve it little by little every year.
My mother Vesna speaks Italian and English, beside those I speak also German and Slovenian.
Your holiday are also precious to us, as We know that this is the short time of the year you have been working for and expect things to be great. Our goal is that our guests feel the same luxurious they would get at a 5-star hotel, while still having the experience of living in a beautiful and homely apartment.
Hope to see you soon as a guest or a host! :-)