About this listing
Make your trip to Goerlitz truly unique and hang back and relax in our chic retro outfitted apartment with sauna and gym. Explore the historic old town, bike along the Neisse or go for swim at the Lake Berzdorf. All in close proximity from here!
★★★ WELCOME TO THE VILLA VITA ★★★
As one of three, you'll find this beautiful chic and retro outfitted holiday flat right in our spacious villa's souterrain.
The Villa Vita was built in 1873, however all our apartments have been renovated recently in late 2013.
The 55 sqm sized apartment offers luxurious comfort that will make your stay in Goerlitz truly unforgettable. The two bedrooms' double bed and single bed offer up space for up to three people in this apartment.
If for one day during your stay you prefer not to dine out at one of the countless restaurants and pubs of Goerlitz you can make use of the fully equipped kitchen in the apartment.
You will also find a number of places that serve breakfast in the morning hours.
★★★ EQUIPMENT ★★★
• Double Bed with comfortable mattress
• Satellite TV
• Stereo Set with CD Player
• Study Desk
• Dining/Kitchen table
• Coffee maker
• Cupboard with cutlery, glasses, plates, etc
• Hair dryer
• Iron & ironing board
• Outdoor garden with barbecue facilities
• Ping-Pong Table / Table Tennis
• Secured Parking
★★★ CHILDREN ARE WELCOME ★★★
We can offer up a small bed and chair for infants. There are also boardgames, puzzles and children books for kids of all ages.
★★★ BEST LOCATION IN GÖRLITZ ★★★
You can reach nearly all the major attractions on foot.
5 MIN - Park
5 MIN - Bowling
7 MIN - Nature Museum
10 MIN - Historic Old Town
10 MIN - City Theatre (Gerhart Hauptmann Theater; (URL HIDDEN)
10 MIN - Neiße Boat Rental
10 MIN - Shopping malls
15 MIN - Silesian Museum
15 MIN - Art Collections / Kaisertrutz
15 MIN - Miniature Railway Park "Parkeisenbahn"
15 MIN - Local Craft Beer Brewery "Landskron Brauerei"
20 MIN - Zoo
★★★ ... AND MANY MORE SIGHTS ★★★
• Peters Church with sun organ
• Horseriding at „Rosenhof“
• Holy Grave "Heiliges Grab"
• "Filmpalast" Cinema ((URL HIDDEN)
• Towers of Görlitz (ex. Reicherbacher & Dicker Tower)
• Historic Pedestrian Footbridge to the neighbouring polish town of "Zgorzelec"
★★★ TONS OF NEARBY DAY TRIPS ★★★
• Countless bike and hiking trails
• Berzdorfer (Görlitzer) Lake at the outskirts of our town (about 5 km away from the apartment; or 25 minutes by bike or 15 minutes by car)
• Waterpark for families in nearby "Reichenbach"; about 15 km from apartment
• Dresden; about an hour by train/car
* Breslau / Wroclaw; about 90 minutes by train/car
Our guests have access to everything besides our own apartment and garage. Our garden is big enough to harbour various sitting areas for all guests staying at Villa Vita. The sauna and gym are being shared by all parties staying at the house.
Interaction with guests
We always welcome you in person at our house. We will not only hand over the keys in person but will explain all the house's facilities to you and give you a tour of the premises. That aside we can also provide you with more advice on your sightseeing trip in beautiful Goerlitz. Sometimes we also invite our guests to barbecue with us and if you want we can organise a city tour for you.
Other things to note
If you have any more questions feel free to contact us on Airbnb!
* Smoking is only allowed in the garden.
* Feel free to bring your pets along, however please do not walk your dog in our garden.
* Please out of respect to us and our neighbours, do not host any noisy parties at our home.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Although I love my home town, I also like to travel to other countries so that I can get to learn more about different cultures, countrysides and cities. I like to explore nature in different ways. Hiking, cycling and swimming are just a few of the activities that I love doing during my travels.
Ich liebe meine Heimatstadt, bin aber auch gern unterwegs, um andere Länder, Landschaften und Städte und natürlich deren Menschen kennenzulernen, am liebsten individuell.
In meiner Freizeit bewege ich mich gern in der Natur, so beim Radfahren, Wandern oder Schwimmen. Außerdem lese ich gern, besuche Konzerte oder gehe ins Theater.