About this listing
Chalet style w/high ceilings & light filled rooms, centrally located. New driveway and roof. Recent renovations w/4 BRs 2 baths, on a hilltop w/wrap around decks, peekaboo sunset water views, with outdoor wicker furniture and an upright Yamaha piano. Plus: board games, two bikes and beach gear. We can usually accommodate an earlier checkin and later checkout.
Centrally located, hilltop chalet style modest home with light filled rooms and high ceilings.
There are 4 BRs, 2 baths, with wrap around decks, peekaboo sunset water view, up to 12 guests possible. Equipped with beach towels, 2 adult bicycles and one foldable small bike, 2 new boogie boards, one large wheeled igloo, and 3 beach umbrellas. Outdoor wicker sun lounge chairs on balcony and patio chairs&table for wrap around deck.
Our home is great for reunions, please help us maintain it. The kids room with bunk bed has many books and board games (Monopoly, Twister, Life, Risk, Trouble, etc.
There are 4 bedrooms:
BR1 has 1 Queen (new bed);
BR2 has 2 single beds (new beds can pushed together to form a king);
BR3 has 1 single, 1 kids' bunk plus trundle bed (bunk bed appropriate for weight of no more than 140lbs) and a full size sofa bed;
BR4 has 1 Queen (new bed).
We renovated a lot so far (new HVAC/air conditioning in every room, new water heater, new water filter, new washer & dryer) and bathrooms (partially). There is also a new driveway and new roof. Unfortunately, the landscaping is work in progress.
We have 2 adult bicycles and one foldup bike which makes getting around easier if you do not want to drive. Ride at your own risk!
Whole house but please do not disturb owner's private items in one closet and in the basement.
Interaction with guests
Via email, (website hidden), and cellphone only.
Other things to note
House provides one propane tank and and spare is available, however, if you use up one fully and it's becomes empty please help to refill/swap at Maidstone Market and Deli (5 mins away at US30). Many thanks.
*no parties in the house and no additional people who are not staying in the house are allowed in the house. Please keep to the number stated that will be at the house, else additional charges.
* no-smoking in the house; no illegal drugs; no loud/prom parties;do not put up decorations or tape on the walls/doors/furniture; do not use fireplace during the summer;
* please place trash in two large trash cans located next to the Garage put rock on top to keep animals from getting in and keep home tidy (we use this house for our relatives with kids):
* please turn off all lights and A/C units upon checking out and when you are out.
* please use coasters for the table to prevent heat marks on the wood;
* please use brush to clean the BBQ grill when hot if used; there is an additional tank for guests if one runs out. (however, if you use one full tank, please help us to refill it at Maidstone deli)
* if sandy from a day at the beach, there's a backyard foot rinse/spray clothes line to rinse off the sand;
* bikes in basement: ride at your own risk!
When checking out:
* please leave dirty dishes in the dish washer and RUN DISHWASHER before you check out; (cleaners will not scrub pots and pans).
* trash: please leave all trash in the two big garbage bins outside in front of the garage (near the A/C units) and put the heavy rock on top to prevent animals from rummaging inside.
*return key to Masterlock, TURNOFF all lights and A/c; lock door , close windows and put wooden stick on sliding patio doors.
* used bed sheets: please leave on bed so cleaner knows which was slept on.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.