Luxury city living at its best! This newly remodeled home has stunning 270 degree views of the city and San Diego Bay. No expense was spared with the high-end upgrades throughout the property. Jaw dropping!
ABOUT THIS HOME
Are you ready to enjoy luxury city living at its best?
This newly remodeled home in the upscale Mission Hills neighborhood has stunning 270 degree views of the city and San Diego Bay and Coronado Island from its floor-to-ceiling windows in the kitchen, dining room and master suite. It was recently featured on the Travel Channel's story on leading vacation rentals in San Diego! Search "Rental With A View" on You Tube to see the video.
No expense was spared with the high-end upgrades throughout the property, and when you first see the view, we bet you'll have just one word…… “WOW!”
Located on a peaceful street in a great neighborhood, yet just 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action, you couldn't stay in a more ideal location. You can walk to many of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in just 10-15 minutes!
The home was featured on the Travel channel, search Rental With A View on YouTube to see the video.
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the BayView Hilltop Retreat is an ideal setting in which to make some amazing memories of you trip to San Diego! But don't take our word for it…. Just read some of our reviews!
Located on the second level of a recently remodeled duplex, it has a wonderful 1850 sq ft open floor plan, modern decor and a gourmet chef's kitchen.
There's nothing like coming home after a long day of meetings or sightseeing and enjoying the best view in San Diego while sipping your favorite libation on the 500 sq ft deck.
- The master bedroom has a Tempurpedic Deluxe Cloud king-size bed, private 4-piece bathroom, large walk-in closet and private balcony with use of the luxurious 3-seater jacuzzi overlooking San Diego Harbor.
- The second bedroom has a large closet, cozy queen bed, vaulted ceilings modern decor, and access to front deck.
- The third bedroom has a king bed, vaulted ceilings, gorgeous décor, and access to the front deck.
- Two luxurious full bathrooms with over $40K in upgrades. Zen-inspired master bathroom features jetted tub with glass chandelier, walk-in shower with soothing travertine stone, Toto electric toilet/bidet, and vessel sink.
- The second bathroom is equipped with huge walk-in shower, 3 wall-mounted body sprayers, custome LED lighting, and Italian glass tile.
- The kitchen is a chef's DREAM! Come home from long day and enjoy cooking your favorite recipe while enjoying the sunset views. It is equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, Miele induction cooktop, plus two wine and beverage coolers for your use.
- The living room features an over-sized sectional couch to snuggle up on, a 60” high def TV with 200+ premium channels, Netflix, Amazon, and dozens of other streaming services, beautiful modern decorations
- The enormous 500 SF balcony with seating for 10 and panoramic views of downtown and San Diego Harbor
Other Features Include:
- Blazing fast wireless Internet
- Dedicated parking in the 2-car garage
- Private LG washer and dryer
- Beach gear (located in garage) - selection may vary from what is pictured
The house is conveniently located 2 short blocks (over the bridge) to the Middleton Trolley Stop (Green Line) which gives quick access to convention center, downtown, Old Town, Gas Lamp, East Village, Petco Park, Qualcomm Stadium, and Mexico Border.
5-10 minute taxi ride to airport, downtown, zoo, museums, and much more. We still recommend renting a car so you can explore all San Diego has to offer.
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa Park & San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego Harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- The Pacific Ocean & Beaches
- Coronado Island and historic Hotel del Coronado
- Downtown & Gas Lamp Quarter (shopping, bar & restaurant district)
- Historic Old Town
- Petco Park (home of the Padres)
- Qualcomm Stadium (home of the Chargers)
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Seaport Village shops & dining
- San Diego Convention Center
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will treat you like family and do anything and everything it takes to ensure your stay is remembered as one of your best trips ever! We look forward to hosting you!
New to airbnb? Sign up here for $40 travel credit https://www.airbnb.com/c/mk35?s=0
5 night minimum required for major holidays and select special events* Maximum # of guests is 6 (includes children)