Our serene two bedroom waterfront apartment is located in an exclusive summer compound. It comfortably fits three - perfect for a family. Enjoy a waterfront view from the balcony, access to the beach in under a minute, and two pools!
Our 55m2 waterfront bungalow is ideal for a family or a couple looking for a quiet and relaxing holiday and anyone interested in spending time at the beach, sailing, windsurfing, or doing other water sports.
The apartment is in a secure gated compound with impeccably maintained gardens. The compound has a series of two-floor ‘row houses’. Our unit is on the top floor of one of the row houses that is right on the water front.
It has a great balcony with a seafront view of the Euboean Gulf. It is ideal for families with children because you can keep an eye on your children when they are playing in the garden or on the beach from the comfort of your balcony.
The main living space is divided by a sliding door so you can use the space either as two separate bedrooms or as a bedroom and a living room. We can comfortably accommodate three: there are three single beds but we can add a cot if you are going to be four.
The apartment also has a full kitchen that is equipped with all the essentials, and a full bathroom.
Our guests have access to the entire compound. This includes:
- A private beach (for residents of the compound). The beach is a mixture of sand and gravel (so you may need beach shoes); if you like pure sand there are sandier beaches near by! There is a diving platform in the sea (great for kids!).
- 2 shared pools (one with chlorinated water and the other with sea water)
-a shared playground for children
- water sports (managed by a neighboring hotel, they can pick you up from the beach on our compound)
-a shared outdoor shower (for a quick shower after a swim)
- extra storage space for your water sports
- 3 docking facilities for your boat
- 2 facilities for shoring boats
- free parking
Interaction with guests
I will be at the apartment when you arrive to give you the keys and tell you a few things about the place. I spend most of my summers in the same compound so I will be available if you need anything during your stay. If I am not there my family will be happy to help!
Other things to note
Please note that we are in the process of installing a washer/dryer - until it is installed you can have your laundry sent to a laundry service in town.
If you stay for over 10 days we will replace your sheets and bath-towels once a week.
We hope you will feel at home at our place we just hope that you will:
1) be respectful of our space and try to leave it in the same condition that you find it
2) be respectful of the other tenants in the compound. Please do not make excessive noise. The compound enforces quiet time between 3 and 5:30 pm.
3) be mindful of energy use
4) take the trash out every day
5) do not smoke indoors
6) do not leave dirty dishes (there is a dishwasher)
7) the pools cannot be used from 3 - 5:30 pm or late at night.
8) please do not throw toilet paper or other items in the toilet. The plumbing in Greece is sensitive. Please throw everything in the bin.
9) if you are staying long term and you are going to be bringing guests during your stay please let us know in advance. The apartment can accommodate a maximum of 4 people so please do not plan to bring more guests. Regular charges will apply. There are three single beds but we can add a cot if you are going to be four.
10) At night and when you leave the house please roll up the awnings so that they aren't damaged in the wind.
11) The compound does not allow clothes to be hung on the balcony rails. For any clothes, swimsuits, or towels you wish to dry please use the drying rack.
Before you leave:
1) roll up the awnings on the balcony
2) put the balcony chairs (and their pillows) indoors
3) close and lock all windows and shutters (including those in the kitchen and bathroom)
4) turn off the hot water boiler
5) throw out all the trash
6) clean all dishes
7) turn off the central water faucet by turning it towards the wall (it is located outside the apartment underneath the kitchen window). Confirm that it is turned off by checking that the water does not run when you turn on the kitchen or bathroom faucets.