Nestled in a canyon amid trees, birds and wildlife. All the amenities of home and a great location - only 11 miles from Malibu and 16 miles from Hollywood. Private room and private large bathroom in a tri-level, contemporary home.
Contemporary executive home nestled in a canyon within easy access to all amenities Southern California has to offer. Hiking, ocean, mountains, cycling, skiing, attractions and shopping.
A peaceful retreat from the city's hustle and bustle yet only a short walk from the restaurants, bars and food markets of Ventura Blvd.
Woodland Hills is a great part of LA. Nestled in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains, we have easy access to Topanga Canyon, Malibu & its beautiful beaches, Santa Monica and the 101 freeway which leads to Hollywood and Downtown LA. Walking distance to the new VILLAGE with gourmet restaurants and high-end shopping.
There is a gourmet kitchen equipped with gas stove, double oven, large fridge, microwave and a full compliment of plates, glasses and utensils. The bathroom has a tub/shower, towels, toiletries, hair dryer and cabinet space.
The home has central Air-Conditioning & Heat. It also has a tankless water heater so you will never run out of hot water for your showers and baths. You will have the code to the wireless internet which covers the entire property. The laundry area has a washer & dryer with washing liquid also supplied.
The spacious view deck and outdoor dining area has a gas BBQ, heater and beautiful lighting, numerous tables with umbrellas. If you wish to host a garthering, please let me know and we can probably accommodate you. Smoking is allowed on the deck only.
There are numerous cactus and succulents and several planter boxes full of fresh herbs for you to use at your leisure. It is also a haven for many birds and other cute little critters like squirrels and lizards and some not so cute.
Full house privileges. Baby grand located in large living room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings. Family room for relaxing after a long day at play with your complimentary wine. Breakfast served each morning on the spacious private deck while listening to the birds and admiring the view. BBQ is also available for those evenings when you want to relax, watch the sunset, sip some wine and eat great food. So close to everything, yet private and secluded. Master bedroom and bath and extra bedroom are off limits to guests.
Interaction with guests
How ever little or as much as you want. I am Australian and have traveled extensively so happy to share and hear stories.
I am very happy to invite you into my home. Please treat it with the same care and respect you would treat your own home. Please also observe the following rules:
- Smoking is allowed outside on the deck. Burning of candles or incense is not permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. each day. Please refrain from excessively loud music or noise, as this is a quiet, peaceful neighborhood,
- Only use the appliances for their intended uses, if you are uncertain how to use something, please ask.
- While I love pets and children, I can't accommodate them.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not. You can do laundry, or if you need an iron & ironing board just ask.
- People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- Lost keys are assessed a $50 per key fee.
- I cannot be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.