The apartment is overlooking a plaza next to the Jussieu university campus (3rd floor, no elevator). It is at the building's angle (has 6 tall windows) and the ceiling is very high (3 meters, or 10 feet).
Please feel free to read the reviews, but if you'd like to save yourself some time, here's an honest summary:
* Extremely well located, literally 30 second walk to subway station, awesome & safe neighborhood
* Very bright and comfortable
* Everything setup to make your stay easy & convenient
* Very responsive and experienced (since 2014) host
* Slight subway noise (if you are *very* sensitive to noise -- but no guests have found it an issue so far, read below if you're concerned)
* 3rd floor (US 4th floor), no elevator
The metro station is just a few feet from the apartment. The location is a very student-friendly one, with the large "Jussieu" campus right next to it.
Everything is set up for you to feel at home (large flat TV, internet, bidet toilet seat, whole-apartment sound system, king size bed, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, washer, blender, toaster, a Chromecast device, game consoles). The kitchen has a (small-ish) fridge, a gas stove with two burners and an oven that can do microwave and standard baking.
Entire apartment. Nothing is shared with anyone.
Other things to note
*Please note* there is a subway air vent on the street just below the apartment, which creates noise outside each time a train arrives. Now the apartment has very thick windows, and of course the metro doesn't run during the night. So many people may not actually notice it at all, feel free to read the reviews. However, if your sleep is very light, this may inconvenience you. Again I don't want to make too much of a big deal out of this, but I'd rather be transparent and upfront rather than have guests be surprised.
A quick word about expectations: AirBnB apartments are not hotels. I consider myself a generous host, I try my best to be helpful and always available, but I also expect you to be respectful. If you book my apartment:
* Of course you can expect that fresh sheets and towels will be provided, but do not expect that your sheets will be changed mid-stay, and you are not free to liberally draw towels from the stash I store in the apartment.
* Check-in time is after 4 PM and check-out time is before 11 AM. I will try my best to accommodate an early check-in or late check-out if you tell me in advance, but there is no guarantee.
* You are expected to leave the apartment as you found it. In particular, please replenish what you use up (shampoo, detergent, toilet paper, drinks you may find in the fridge, etc.).
* The apartment will be cleaned up before your arrival, but you should not expect the same level of spotlessness as in a 5-star hotel. Bed sheets may not have been flawlessly ironed. Expect something similar as your own apartment.
If any of this sounds questionable to you, you might not have the best experience in my apartment.
This host has 149 reviews for other properties.View other reviews