Loft design 60sqm duplex renovated and equipped in the heart of Cannes up to 6 people.
An ideal rental for holidays or congress: 5mn walk to “Le Suquet” (400m), 8mn to the beach (800m) and 15mn to “Palais des Festivals” (1200m) or “La Croisette"
At the 2014 Cannes Film Festival, actors from the film "Les Combattants" have stayed in the house and this was a lucky since they got multiple awards and nominations:
- Cannes Film Festival 2014 "Quinzaine des Réalisateurs": the film won the 3 prizes awarded in this selection (Label Europa Cinema, SACD Award and CICAE - Art Cinema Award) and the FIPRESCI prize.
- "Césars" 2015 (French Oscars): Best First Film, Best Actress (Adèle Haenel), Most Promising Actor (Kevin Azaïs).
The residence called "La Soufflerie - Les Lofts de Cannes" was used in the 1950s as an aeronautical wind tunnel used for the development of the Concorde airplane.
The industrial character building with metal structures attracted me since I was a child and I bought a parcel in 2000 : the house was divided in a Loft (duplex) and a Studio.
The house is newly renovated and furnished for seasonal rentals (vacation or congress).
The rental can be modulated and can accommodate:
- Studio: up to 4 people
- Loft: up to 6 people
- House (Studio + Loft): up to 10 people
We will offer you a breakfast tray on the first day in order to avoid you to go shopping once arrived.
The access to the residence located in Cannes center is easy (parking for free in the neighborhood) and once installed, you can easily walk across the city.
Fully renovated and furnished, the Loft and the Studio are close to everything (yellow point on the map in picture):
- 5mn to “Le Suquet” (400m): old downtown with its famous passage with restaurants and a fantastic view on the bay of Cannesfrom the church
- 8mn to “Marché Forville“ (600m) or “Vieux Port“
- 10mn to the beach “Plages du Midi“ (800m)
- 15mn to “Palais des Festivals“ (1200m) or “La Croisette“
The house access is through a small garden which can be used to take a coffee or aperitive then a securized entrance hall to reach the Studio or the Loft.
The 32 sqm Studio on the ground floor can accommodate up to 4 people and includes:
- a 140cm double bed in the sleeping area
- a sofa-bed for 2 persons that face the bed
- an american kitchen fully equipped with a bar
- a bathroom with shower and toilets
The 60 sqm Loft in Duplex can accommodate up to 6 people and includes:
- Ground floor: entrance door, cloakroom and stairs to the 1st floor
- 1st floor: an american kitchen fully equipped with a glass tile bar, large and bright living room with a sofa-bed for 2 persons, bathroom with bath and separated toilets
- 2nd floor: big room with a 140cm double bed and a sofa-bed which face, a dressing area and a desk in L with a screen to plug your computer
- superb volumes with open space and skylights between both levels (the bedroom is open as in a loft spirit).
Interaction with guests
We will send a welcome guide once the booking confirmed and we remain at your disposal for any further information or tips.
Other things to note
Congress, fairs & events in Cannes: we advice you to book in advance fo these main events.
MARCH (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) MIPIM
APRIL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) MIPTV
MAY (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) FESTIVAL DE CANNES
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) GRAND PRIX MONACO
JUNE (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) MIDEM
21/06/2015 27/06/2015 CANNES LIONS - 62nd INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING FESTIVAL
SEPTEMB(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL
JULY - AUGUST 2015
FESTIVAL OF PYROTECHNIC ART
LES PLAGES ELECTRONIQUES - TECHNO DANCE ON THE BEACH
OCTOB(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) MIPCOM
19/10/2015 23/10/2015 TAX FREE WORLD EXHIBITION
NOVEMB(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) MARE DI MODA
18/11/2015 20/11/2015 MAPIC
DECEMB(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ILTM
The residence is mostly inhabited by owners (architects, engineers ...) that ask the tenants to don't make noise and to respect the place and the neighborhood.
Exceeded the number of people announced is prohibited.
Pets are not allowed and we would be grateful not to smoke inside.
The garden is in common use for the loft and studio implying not make noise for the neighbors.
For the check-out, the dishes must be clean and tidy.
The apartment must be clean and empty of trash.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Cannois de naissance et de coeur mais ouvert au monde, mon activité professionnelle de directeur commercial m'a conduit à vivre aux Pays-Bas, à Hong Kong et dans de nombreux pays d'Afrique.
Je reste très attaché à ma région et je serais ravi de vous faire partager cette passion en vous prodiguant des conseils utiles afin de faciliter la préparation de votre séjour.