About this listing
This is a cute, quiet 1920's cottage right minutes from of all the amenities in downtown Flagstaff. It's a quick 5 minute walk to bars, restaurants, and shops in the heart of the city! It's also a quick 15 min walk to the university! Pets under 25 lbs and hypo-allergenic are allowed, with a $25 fee per pet. This home, like almost all Flagstaff homes, does NOT have air conditioning.
The cottage has a king size bed bedroom, which sleeps two very comfortably. A second bedroom with bunk beds is off the living room. The house can sleep 4.
You'll have access to the whole house, the patio, grill, and all amenities you see!
Interaction with guests
Once your reservation is confirmed, you can see the all the access information, including the code to the lockbox for the front door. We will leave a binder with instructions and rules on the desk in the entry. The binder will contain all of our contact information should you need to contact us. If we don't answer the phone, please text us!
Other things to note
Trash and recycle are located at the end of the driveway. Trash (brown bin) pickup is on Monday, and recycle (green bin) is on Thursday.
Vacation Rental Agreement
Welcome to the Cherry Cottage. We appreciate you're staying with us!
Renter agrees to:
Cancellation policy: Reservations canceled before 30 days are 100% refundable minus any credit card or misc. fees. Before 14 days of arrival are 50% refundable minus fees, within 14 days of arrival date, no refund is given.
Check-in time is 4:00pm, Check-out is 11:00am.
You agree to only occupy the home during your reservation period, and to vacate at the end of that term. Please return keys to the key box at the end of your stay, and a $50 fee will be assessed if you vacate the property with the keys.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code- enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval. Hypoallergenic under 20 lbs only!
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted in the winter. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you may desire to use towels outside for any reason, we suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
12. Water and Septic: Water is included in your stay, but we ask that your use it with the environment in mind. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to costs of a plumbing service visit.
13. Storms: In winter month, but can occur anytime.
We do not offer refunds for storms unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Storm Warning" area of the vacation home reserved by the guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a Storm Warning," area, we will refund: a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Warning is lifted; and c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the Warning" period.
*Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
*Also we ask that no house parties or overly loud noise is created from your visit, if any of these occur you could forfeit your damage deposit. Also any damages occurring exceeding your $200 deposit will be billed to the reserving guest.
*Damage deposits are held for 48 hours. If no loses are reported by the owner/management company within that time, there will be no charge to your account. If a claim is put in by the owner/management company, you will be notified and it will be handled through the Resolution Center in Airbnb.
Thank you for staying with us and enjoy your stay at the Cherry Cottage!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 182 reviews for other properties.View other reviews