Privateness of your own home, personal guidance to Tallinn´s hidden gems and the comfort of a hotel at a much lower price.
Instant book this spacious and well equipped modern condo that sleeps four, has a 15 m2 sunny terrace and a private sauna.
- two private bedrooms with queen size beds
- a spacious and bright living room area and kitchen
- dining area for six
- a large bathroom with a bath tub and sauna
- 15 m2 of outdoor area on the sunny terrace
Built in early 2014, the apartment is 90 m2, on the third floor and is brand new.
- fresh bedding, towels, shampoo and body wash
- a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and all essential utencils, glasses, cutlery, etc.
- high speed wireless internet connection
- 40" Samsung Smart LED-TV with 20 channels, and an extensive free movie library
- fitness and SPA centre with a pool next door
Interaction with guests
Prior to your arrival, I am happy to answer all questions to help you plan your trip and make it personalised and unique for you.
Then, we will agree on a time when you would like to check in and I will meet you there to hand over the keys.
Please also see my guide map to some of my personal favourites for dining, drinks, and entertainment in Tallinn via:
I will try my best to help you with information and anything else you might need during your stay :)
Other things to note
There is also the possibility to book a private guided day tour (English/Danish) of the Old Town and Kalamaja district (with a professional tour guide) through me. This is for an extra cost. Just ask if interested :)
Smoking is allowed on the terrace.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a social young professional who enjoys travelling. As I am currently overseas myself, I will coordinate your check in and am happy to answer all of your questions you may have before and during your stay.
My places will be looked after for a few months by a great property management & cleaning service provider so you can expect an easy check in and spotless apartment on check in :)