Spacious ground floor entry 2 story villa, adjacent to the Hyatt Resort, offers under a two minute walk to beaches, pools and tennis. Stunning views of lake and pool. Rate quoted does not include 12% PR tax and fees. Owner will sign occupancy agreement.
- Two-story villa with ground level entry
- Over 3,200 square feet of comfortable living space
- Three full bathrooms all en-suite plus an extra half-bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5-Zone air-conditioning
- Cable Television and Wi-Fi Internet access
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 Dedicated parking spaces
- Patio overlooking pool with grill and dining area
- Close to world-class golf courses
Located 18 miles west of San Juan Int'l Airport in the premier resort area of Dorado Beach.
Lakeside Villas Community offers:
- A chic club house
- 3 Swimming Pools plus a toddler pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Located next to Dorado Beach and the Hacienda del Mar Resort
- Minutes away from entertainment, dining, & shopping centers
- Easy day trip access to exciting excursion destinations such the Rain Forest and Camuy Cave Park
- Many local, world-class restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine
Interaction with guests
The exclusive Paradise Villas & Vacations offers free of charge:
- Meet & Greet service
- Day-Trippers® Sheets
- Paradise Gold Special Offer Discounts to many local vendors and restaurants
- Our comprehensive “Guest Resource Guide” with details on everything from medical resources, to excursions, to dining
- 24/7 local Guest Services Manager available to our guests
For an additional charge we offer:
- Personal chef and catering services
- Pre-visit grocery shopping
- Excursion advice and planning
- Daily housekeeping
- Porta cribs and high chairs
- Car rental referrals and trip planning
Other things to note
Groups, Long-term Renters, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, Singles, Children all welcome. Suitable for elderly or infirm, wheelchair accessible.
In addition to the 7% PR tax there is a 5% Guest Services fee on the rental rate. We have a local Guest Services Manager that is on call 24/7 to act as concierge and offer local resources and extra guests services such as daily cleaning, food services, grocery pick up and more (for additional fees.) He also addresses an questions that might come about your villa.
Non smoking. Pets allowed for an additional fee.
Owner requires occupancy agreement and there are additional 12% tax and fees.
This host has 55 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy sharing my passion for the Island of Puerto Rico. We now spend most of our time in the Dorado Beach area and the other part of the year our family lives in Massachusetts. Our children vacation with us now when they can take time off from their busy lives. We enjoy swimming, hiking, snorkeling, golfing, and experimenting with local cuisines. I love meeting and hosting new guests- especially figuring out how to make their vacations extra special! I have been hosting thousands of guests in the past ten years and am always delighted to welcome back the returning guests. I work with another local host and have deep expertise into the available resources on the Island and we can assist with special events and unique activities- from Cheese Making workshops- Extreme Sports- Romantic private dinners- Basketball clinics with Pro- Perfect getaway excursions- Custom tours with certified guides and more!