The apartment is on the ground floor of an impressive Victorian mansion. It's centrally located in Brighton & Hove and a 100m to the beach seafront and a short walk from the centre of Brighton.
A Victorian 2 bedroom mansion apartment in fabulous Brighton, with high ceilings and period features that has just been fully refurbished, decorated and furnished throughout. It's peaceful and relaxing with a light sunny lounge that has views to the sea.
The beds are brand new with new memory foam orthopaedic mattresses, with luxury cotton duvets and bed linen with white towels.
The spacious open-plan lounge is perfect for eating and drinking and watching the vibrant Brighton world go by or relaxing reading a book facing the sea with a perfect glass of wine.
Guests have access to the entire apartment and access to shared rear garden.
Interaction with guests
Please contact me anytime.
Other things to note
SECURiTY: 24/7 Security is provided by CONSEC -
In the event of a call out due to complaints or broken House rules, a call out charge will be charged to the guests.
- ID shown at checkin
- Suitable for families with children over the age of 10 years.
- Babies welcome (please provide own cot)
- No Hard/high heels off in the apartment please.
- No smoking anywhere in the apartment or property.
- No candles.
- No Bikes in the apartment or kept inside the building
- No Stag or Hen parties.
- No parties or loud music after 10pm
- Only guests agreed at time of booking allowed to stay
- Please be considerate to the neighbours when in the apartment or in the garden.
I love the arts, music/film. I've lived in Brighton for many years, it's a wonderful inspirational place. It's a cosmopolitan and multi-cultural city that has so much going on. I love travelling the world and meeting new people.