1 bedroom apartment recently renovated, centrally located, equiped, clear, calm, 2nd story court side with open view over the city.
All necessary neighborhood grocery shops 1 block away, public transports, near Capucins Market. It comfortably fits 3.
Open view over the city roofs facing the sunset. Very calm, you can hear birds singing in the palm trees! Decorated with care, inspired by the ocean.
Well equipped kitchen, sound system, washing machine, wifi.
Space in the dressing to put clothing away.
Free parking in rue Millière and side streets.
Interaction with guests
Should you have questions during your stay I am easily reachable in general.
Please follow those few "rules":
- in order to not charge cleaning fees, i appreciate you keep the apartment as clean as it was when you entered, please remove the bed sheets and leave them on the bed,
- following the same way of thoughts please turn off lights and apparels when leaving the place,
- please no pets allowed,
- if you smoke please do it with windows opened and ventilate before leaving,
- rain showers can happen in Bordeaux, for this reason please close the windows when not inside,
- the neighborhood is quiet, but please always lock the door when walking out,
I am happy to welcome you in my home, enjoy Bordeaux!
hello! i am French, lived most of my life overseas. i currently live in bordeaux (south west of france). my work sends me travelling quite often. when i travel i always make a point to enjoy the places i go to. i remain very open minded and like to know new culture and places.