This bungalow built in 1910 provides tons of charm in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Denver. Located in NW Denver, you are bike-able to downtown and within a mile of some of the best restaurants and bars in town.
Guests will have access to the entire 2 bedroom, 1 bath bungalow. The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a queen bed. The second bedroom is located in the basement of the house, and includes a queen bed and its own private den with futon. There is a nice front porch and big backyard with patio where guests can grill and hang out.
Guests will have access to entire house, including master bedroom, living and dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and basement bedroom and den. Guests are also welcome to use the laundry room in the basement if needed.
Other things to note
Denver License #2016-BFN-0008803
*• No additional guests allowed in the house without approval of the homeowner
• Respect neighbor’s privacy
• Keep noise to a minimum outside after 10pm
• No parties. Dinner parties with friends and family is ok.
• No smoking on premises
• No illegal drugs
• No use of the fireplace
• Guests with dogs: Do not allow dogs on furniture. Do not leave unattended/uncrated inside the house when you are out. Please pick up after your dog.
• Respect owner’s personal items
• Lock up!
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews