Beautiful new room near port in quiet neighbourhood. Far away from any noise. Equipped with new bed, fridge and air condition. Private bathroom connected to room. Wi-Fi.
• We would like to introduce you to the house rules to make your stay in the apartment pleasant and for further information please contact your host.
• Accommodation is available from 16.00 on day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in advance with the host.
• Guests are required to take care of your belongings and valuables left in the apartments / rooms and the host is not responsible for the eventual disappearance of the same.
• Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and its surroundings, and in the event of an accident shall bear the consequences
• Lock the door to the apartment/ room when you're inside,when you must go outside lock the door and windows, close umbrellas, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove, etc.) and turn off the water.
• The owner (host) is entitled in the absence of guests, in the particular circumstances, to enter the apartment / room to prevent the occurrence of damage or danger. About the entry host has to inform the guests at their next meeting.
• Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing unrest and disturbing other guests, and making noise from 22:00 and 8:00 hours is expressly forbidden.
• The contents of the apartment / room can be used only by persons who are registered as guests, for other things you have to contact the host.
• Not allowed to bring weapons, explosive and flammable materials.
• Using equipment and facilities that are not an integral part of the apartment / room, is permitted only with the consent of the host.
• Animals are not allowed
• In case of failure or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment suites / rooms, guests are required to notify the host. If the failure or damage occurred fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to reimburse the appropriate value.
• The apartment / room is forbidden to remove the device and accessories (towels, blankets, etc.).
• In the case of non-compliance with rules and regulations, the host has the right to refuse further service.
• Your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist Office.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
This host has 118 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello I am Andrea. I live in Dubrovnik where I was born. City and its walls are a wonderful thing. I am glad to welcome people from all over the world to see and experience its beauty.