**DESIGN OF A LUXURY HOME**
The apartment is tucked away in one of Shanghai's protected heritage houses in the French Concession area. Located on the bustling Nanjing West Road (南京西路),this property combines style, comfort and unbeatable access to tourist sites as well as the most trendy spots in the city.
*** PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS IF THIS APARTMENT IS UNAVAILABLE***
(Please message me for long-term rentals)
This spacious apartment features:
- Comfy queen-sized bed in bedroom
- A queen-sized sofa bed in the living room
- Fresh towels & linens
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- 10 mpbs high speed fibre optic internet
- Bottled water
Additional Paid Services available:
- Airport pick-up
A fully functional kitchen, equipped with a large fridge, stove, washing machine means this is a perfect spot for those seeking long-term stay.
Other creature comforts/Amenities include:
* Electric blanket
* Extra radiator
* Cable TV
* Optic-fibre high-speed internet
* Ironing board/iron
The key Nanjing West Road Station on Line 2/12 -- the most important transport artery of the city is just five minutes walk away.
** PLACES TO VISIT
The list of recommended attractions below are accessible by foot or a short 30 RMB cab ride away.
- THE BUND/HUANGPU RIVER/WAI TAN
A waterfront area in Shanghai that run along the Huang Pu River and is one of the most popular tourist spots. Being a former International Settlement area, the bund houses dozens of historical building and is famous for the Art Deco architectures. [3.5KM]
The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road. Tianzifang is known for small craft stores, coffee shops, trendy art studios and narrow alleys. It has become a popular tourist destination in Shanghai, and an example of preservation of local Shikumen architecture. [2.3km]
- JINGAN TEMPLE
First built in 247 during the Three Kingdoms period and moved to its present location in 1216, Jingan Temple has been destroyed and rebuilt many times. It was burnt to near ruins in 1972 and has been restored to its former glory in the 80s. This temple is now a key national protection and a popular tourist destination. [1km]
- YU GARDENS
An extensive Chinese garden located in the old city of Shanghai which dates back to the Ming Dynasty. A popular
tourist destination, Yu Garden was first built as a private garden by a wealthy businessman, who used almost 20 years and all his savings to construct a garden as an attempt to honour his parents in old age. [3.9km]
- FRENCH CONCESSION WALKING TOUR
A residential area of Shanghai once designated for the French, the French Concession is famous for its cafes, tree-lined avenues, and tudor houses. [I'll be sending you my own recommended walking tour]
This former neighborhood of old Shikumen has been reincarnated into Shanghai's glitzy and contemporary district featuring fine restaurants, upscale clubs and boutiques [3km]
The full apartment. Please do be respectful of our neighbours and be keep noise down when entering and exiting the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
If there is something broken in the apartment, please understand that this could happen at any home or hotel and do be rest assured that it will be tended to on the same day.
Other things to note
* Towels will be provided based on the number of guests reflected during reservation.
* Standard bedding provided under the listed price is for a queen bed in master room. If there are two of you and need to sleep separately, there will be a charge for $5/night for extra bedding for the sofa bed.
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• Damage and breakages are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
• A 50 rmb replacement fee will be charged for towels with any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• 在公寓和邻居共用的走道禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。
• 如果浴巾有洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的。
• 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
• 如有拍摄需求请事先沟通, 我们需衡量是否适合｡会酌情加收费用, 如不事先沟通我们只好从押金中扣除了｡(私人或对公拍摄都请事先沟通)
From Nov 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.